My Generous Offers! (On my birthday)

  • Thread starter Thread starter F_Filipe
  • 124 comments
  • 4,142 views
Messages
389
Portugal
Porto
Messages
F_Filipe
Messages
I don't own a Xbox 360
Hi Guys

Well since today its my birthday (10/01/2012) i will going to do this again ;)

So My Offer Is :D Giving Away Cars :D From My Delivery Truck :D

The List:

- Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 To: mikeeesf (12/01/2012) Car Sent

- Autobacs Garaiya (Silver) '02 To: werty_56-1 (14/01/2012) Car Sent
- Mercedes - Benz 190 E 2.5 - Evolution II '91 To: Clytius (10/01/2012) Car Sent

They Are All 0 Switches and 0 Miles, So Take One Of Theses Cars For Free! :D

If You Feel Generous Too and Want Send Something To Me Just Send It ;)

Cheers :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Can I have the Suzuki?
 
Sure Send a FR To Me Please ;)
 
I'll run your bobs for something surprise me
 
My PSN ID Is: F_Filipe ;)
 
the mazda, anything really with 0 miles demio sport 03 if you have one
 
the mazda, anything really with 0 miles demio sport 03 if you have one

You're a lucky man i have that one with 0/0/0 :lol:
 
I believe we are still friends on psn so I will run your bobs for awhile as well or send a fr with a different account you want your bobs run with
 
I believe we are still friends on psn so I will run your bobs for awhile as well or send a fr with a different account you want your bobs run with

Yes We Still Friends On PSN Because I Don't Delete Anyone From My Friends List, Only Others Delete Me :lol:

PS: I Can Only Send The Car Tomorrow ;)
 
Yes We Still Friends On PSN Because I Don't Delete Anyone From My Friends List, Only Others Delete Me :lol:

PS: I Can Only Send The Car Tomorrow ;)

I only delete those that annoy me(there have been some):) or I need space to trade, and anytime is great no real big rush
 
I only delete those that annoy me(there have been some):) or I need space to trade, and anytime is great no real big rush

Ok Tomorrow I Will Send You The Car ;)
 
Can I have the Dodge too?
 
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 is premium?
if is , then i il take the dodge
 
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 is premium?
if is , then i il take the dodge

Yes The Mazda Eunos Is Premium, So The Dodge Is Yours ;)
 
ok i was jusk asking , i noticed that i already have 2 1500 RAM :lol: , you can give the ram to i love gt5
 
ok i was jusk asking , i noticed that i already have 2 1500 RAM :lol: , you can give the ram to i love gt5

I Already Gave Him The Suzuki ;), So I Have To Gave Chance To Other People To Take The Dodge Understand? :lol:
 
Carl3456
ok i was jusk asking , i noticed that i already have 2 1500 RAM :lol: , you can give the ram to i love gt5

Thx man:):)
 
mikeeesf Car Sent ;)
 
Is the Dodge still available...Its Monday.
 
Can i please have the eunos?
 
Back