My Generous Offers! (On my birthday)

  • Thread starter Thread starter F_Filipe
  • 124 comments
  • 4,142 views
can i have the dodge please?
 
after i checked if i had the ram i was wrong after all i had the chevy ssr soo if i coulld have the ram i would apreciate .
thx
 
i love gt5 Dodge Its Yours, As Promised ;)

cphbullet Sure, Send Me A FR and Tomorrow I Will Send It To You ;)

ChazGt23 Sorry but already taken :guilty:

Carl3456 It's a Kinda Late Now :guilty:
 
Last edited:
Thank you very very very very much :):) 👍 When do I get it?
 
i love gt5 Dodge Its Yours, As Promised ;)

cphbullet Sure, Send Me A FR and Tomorrow I Will Send It To You ;)

ChazGt23 Sorry i love is already taken :guilty:

Carl3456 Its a Kinda Late Now :guilty:

i lied cuz i was just saving the ram to i love gt5 :D
 
cphbullet Car Sent

And My Offer Is Complete! ;)
 
New Update
 
Me Me Me lol

I would like this please :)

- Autobacs Garaiya (Silver) '02 To:

I will send FR from werty_56-2

Thanks ! 👍
 
Mercedes - Benz 190 E 2.5 - Evolution II '91 still available?
 
Me Me Me lol

I would like this please :)

- Autobacs Garaiya (Silver) '02 To:

I will send FR from werty_56-2

Thanks ! 👍

Send it, this offer will disappear today because its my birthday xD

Mercedes - Benz 190 E 2.5 - Evolution II '91 still available?

Yes
 
I would like it then please. I will add you now.
 
Forgot to say that I only can send it tomorrow :(
 
Ok mercedes is yours
 
Forgot to say that I only can send it tomorrow :(

But is reserved to you don't worry tomorrow send it to you. but today i send the mercedes to Clytius
 
FR sent, thanks a lot and Happy Birthday 👍 . Is their anything I can send in return?
 
FR sent, thanks a lot and Happy Birthday 👍 . Is their anything I can send in return?

FR Accept. Send whatever you like man ;) (Like a mistery gift) xD
 
No one wants the RangeRooney (Land Rover)?
 
Can I have a tommykaira ZZII?
 
Back