My GT4 misc. album (S13 S14 STi FC) *56k beware*

  • Thread starter Thread starter ruddyrid
  • 7 comments
  • 1,214 views
I like your shots, especially the Impreza ones.. What rims are those? The combination is just perfect 👍 Keep it up, man!
 
I like your shots, especially the Impreza ones.. What rims are those? The combination is just perfect 👍 Keep it up, man!

thanks, the rims on the sti are found in the today's special but i cant remember what number they are. ill try to find out. ill also post a good pic of the rims
 
thanks, the rims on the sti are found in the today's special but i cant remember what number they are. ill try to find out. ill also post a good pic of the rims

Thanks for that 👍.. I believe those are some Buick rims, but I'm not sure..
 
Nice drifting!

I like the last,4th,3rd and the second one,good work,keep it up! and could you please resize them please because they are quite big
 
oh yea they are Buick rims. and yea ill try to take more next time i get around to borrowing a ps2.lol. ill also resize them
 
Back