Newer pics of my S13 (56k beware)

  • Thread starter Thread starter flohtingPoint
  • 6 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
323
A while ago my ride was selected for "Ride of the Month" by a local group here. These are a selection of the pics they took of my SR20DET powered HS13.

s13closew350.jpg


s13rear.jpg


s13w350.jpg


s13side.jpg


s13front.jpg


s13nissan.jpg


s13nissan2.jpg


s13rearside.jpg
 
Nice car! It just needs a nose job and you'll be set. ;)



-Mark
 
Yeah, nice ride, looks like it requires very little TLC to be a beauty..*tip* polish the tires before the next pic...realy improves the overall viewing package !!
 
all you need is a silvia front end and you are set , i wouldnt do anything else to it (besides a paint job) real nice car .
 
Nah, no Silvia front end. Nothings going to be done to my car that doesnt make it faster (preventative maintenance aside). Cosmetics kill cash that could be used for performance parts. I'll be painting my car myself soon, as I need to get a coat or two on it (so it doesnt rust in areas where paint is chipping) as it'll be sitting around for 2 years while I'm in Germany.
 
Nah, no Silvia front end. Nothings going to be done to my car that doesnt make it faster (preventative maintenance aside).
I love it.
you sound like my kind of guy, love the car i will be buying a real silvia i know of a web site that imports here to canada, and they have a real silvia for 4 grand with shippind but insurance will be a pain. i find the paint to dull i say invest 800 in a new coat.
 
s13drifting
you sound like my kind of guy.

:odd:

j/k ya I agree with ya, you should really make that baby shine with a new paintjob. It'll look so much nicer. :sly:
 
Back