MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Lovely. Headed onto there, liked it, and buzzed the page. I'm a sucker for anything that screams "creativity", and your work has it plastered all over it. Shame I don't have anything to show for it. Someday. Catch you on FB Lee!

Gutted Lee. Facebook + school teacher = vulnerable. So I ditched mine years ago.
But if I had an account I'd be there like a shot:tup:

Thanks a million to those who took the time to check out my Facebook page...you guys are great!

...and to those who didn't...naughty!

There isn't a limit to your imagination, is it?
Neat Facebook page, hope it gets attention quick!

Lee, it is very heart warming to everyone to see that you want to get to know anyone possible. You have created the Facebook page for sharing your images, which is an amazing display, and to interact more with others. For your kindness here on :gtplanet:, I've sent you a gift on Gran Turismo 5 for your good personality and sportsmanship. :cheers:

There isn't a limit to your imagination, is it?
Neat Facebook page, hope it gets attention quick!
Thanks man. 👍👍

Lee, it is very heart warming to everyone to see that you want to get to know anyone possible. You have created the Facebook page for sharing your images, which is an amazing display, and to interact more with others. For your kindness here on :gtplanet:, I've sent you a gift on Gran Turismo 5 for your good personality and sportsmanship. :cheers:
Very kind mate thanks. Thanks a lot for the car too Eric! 👍👍

I seem to have lost all interest in GT5! :(

That's understandable. Hopefully your interest will re-kindle when GT6 comes out.

I on the other hand still have many ideas I'd still like to try with GT5 but my issue is time and or not having enough skill to execute exactly what I envisage.

P.S. I'm not big on Social Media stuff and as such don't have a FB account, but if I did I'd like your page for sure.

GPR
That's understandable. Hopefully your interest will re-kindle when GT6 comes out.

I on the other hand still have many ideas I'd still like to try with GT5 but my issue is time and or not having enough skill to execute exactly what I envisage.
[/COLOR]

Same for me. But I still hope you will have some relapse before GT6 to give us some new piece of art :cheers:

GPR

P.S. I'm not big on Social Media stuff and as such don't have a FB account, but if I did I'd like your page for sure.
Yeah i'm sure i'll get right back into GT6, i'm really looking orward to it.

As for your new ideas, don't be daft, i know you have more skills than needed to turn your visions into reality! 👍

Same for me. But I still hope you will have some relapse before GT6 to give us some new piece of art :cheers:
Thanks man, i may get the urge to play GT5 again but as of now, It's all about GTA5! :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with next Lee. 👍 I'm very much looking forward to your possible GT6 works. :)

I'm excited to see you over in the new section too Lee. Swing by; it's still got that new-forum smell :P

Back