MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by leeislee, Feb 7, 2012.

1. yamalen

yamalen

Very poetic, very beautiful.

Well done leeislee ! :tup:

2. leeislee

leeislee

:tup::tup:

Thanks for all the great comments. I really appreciate you all taking the time to look. Thanks again! :)

3. Crooooooow

Crooooooow Premium

Have you ever thought about editing photos for money as a living?

4. NP

NP Premium

I regard that as one of your best edits to date, Lee. Very simplistic yet filled with many details and extremely elaborate. Can't express how great this is. :tup:

5. leeislee

leeislee

I have but i wouldn't know where to start looking for work like that...also, having no qualifications in design etc would limit my chances! :tup::tup:

Thanks for the kind words mate. :tup::tup:

6. Qnrad

Qnrad

In my opinion, LOVE FOUND is one of your best photos yet. Simple idea, but very creative editing - it's definitely a masterpiece.

7. max351

max351

Pure love !

I found love in this picture ^^

8. rambo793

rambo793

I can't seem to find the words to express what " Love found" makes me feel. It happens to be, the most beautiful piece of art I've come across here.
    Just yesterday in College, I opened it up on my PC to look at it, and found myself lost yet again.

Every single work of yours has been tremendously inspirational. " When Dream and Day Unite", "Streetlamp" , all just fantastic.

Love your creativity.

9. Taiga

Taiga

This is just the pinnacle of artistry in GTP. Epic.

10. ShaolinMasta

ShaolinMasta

Beautiful picture :drool: :drool: :drool: I'm just happy that you are doing pictures like this :)

11. leeislee

leeislee

Very kind. Thanks mate :tup:

Thanks Max :tup:

Thanks a lot for the very nice words. i really appreciate it :tup:

Wow, Thanks! :tup:

Thanks SM. :tup:

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. It means a lot that you take the time to look in my gallery. :tup::tup:

12. leeislee

leeislee

[​IMG]
    Home

If i owned a supercar the temptation to drive the hell out of it would one day over come me and i'd push it to the limit...this would be the scene when i arrive home...the car calmly cooling down in the shade as the night draws in and the moon comes out.

Looks better full size!

Another quick edit...:ouch:

13. ffjjbb

ffjjbb

Damn....

14. leeislee

leeislee

I know iknow...a poor effort hehe!

Thanks mate.

15. Crooooooow

Crooooooow Premium

You short stories add definition to your sets greatly! Amazing Benz! :tup:

16. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Another quick edit eh?
    Jeez!!:grumpy:

Good job Lee!!! Lovely mood - calm & still, but with the whine of the engine still ringing in your ears as you walk away clicking the fob for a reassuring 'wop-wop'.
    :drool::eek:

17. KiroKai

KiroKai Premium

I like that theme, and I like the dark mood/setting on your photo. The glowing brake disk is neat but I think the smoke effect is a bit over the top... from an artistical point it's a bit disturbing too, it doesn't fit with the simple dark surroundings and the car being simply parked. You could say that's intended to make it different/outstanding on the photo and put more viewer attention towards it but I think it just looks like an unreal effect shopped into it.

18. leeislee

leeislee

thanks a lot mate.

thats exactly what I was thinking, the heat of the brakes cooling in the damp air after one hell of a hard drive.

thanks for the critique mate. I disagree totally but thanks for looking at my picture. :tup:

19. Primus Ortus

Primus Ortus

Very evocative Lee. Love the mood and the slight tilt to the camera as if it's a first-person view of the car with your head tilted, satisfied, and perfectly exhausted. I can hear the tick, tick, tick, from the cooling engine along with the hiss of the brakes as it sits in the driveway. Interesting that you'd pick the Merc, but after some thought, it fits the theme perfectly. A Ferrari or Lambo would be too flamboyant, even pretentious, an R8 too sedate. The Merc exudes power, yet sophistication. Excellent work.

20. Kodje

Kodje

Love the mood, love the way you've worked on light & shadows in this new scene. The scenery, despite the darkness, is very detailed. Awesome work once again Lee :tup:

21. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Love Found is soooo touching! :drool:
    Home has DEM FEELS! :drool::tup:

Nice works, Lee! :tup:

22. ZEROX

ZEROX

Quick edit. Lol, you still make it look awesome despite doing 'quick' on this latest set. :drool:

23. GPR

GPR

Bit late on commenting on 'Love Found' but all I can say is that's flippin awesome. I love the simplicity of it annd the strong hard metallic lines contrasted but the warm softness of the butterfly.

And seeing the shot you started, even bigger wow, you did a super job on that piece, very artisitc which is typical you. ;) :tup:

As for 'Home' it's pretty sweet for quick edit also, the shadow enhancements to isolate the car works very well and the glowing disk brake is nice focal point of colour. Mission accomplished with the story it conveys. :tup:

24. leeislee

leeislee

Yeah i agree mate, the SLR seems a bit less understated next to other supercars, even though it's still pretty out there though! THanks for the very nice words. :tup::tup:

Thanks a million. :tup::tup:

Thanks Jus

It's amazing what some levels, curves and a bit of clean up can do! :tup::tup:

Thanks a lot George, glad you had a look and i'm glad you like them. I appreciate it mate. :tup::tup:

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas, makes it all worth while when i post a picture i don't really like a lot! :tup::tup:

25. ShaolinMasta

ShaolinMasta

Agree with all comments. Amazing as always ! Really like the atmosphere in this picture :drool: :tup:

26. NP

NP Premium

Lovely atmosphere in that shot, Lee. :tup:

27. leeislee

leeislee

Very kind words. Thanks guys! :tup:

28. GTracer98

GTracer98

Great, great, amazing job, you clearly have an awesome imagination! :drool::tup:

29. leeislee

leeislee

Very kind, thanks mate. :tup:

30. leeislee

leeislee

I have a big favour to ask you all.

I love this site, i love how awesome and welcoming you've all been to me since i joined up here. The pictures you share never fail to blow me away.

For some reason i've created a Facebook page for my creative stuff and i'd be really humbled and proud if as many of you as possible could pop over and like my page and say hi.

I want to get to know as many of you as i can and if you're happy to get in touch i'd be happy to get to know you all more and of course, i'd like any pages you have too.

So pop over, like my page, say hi and it'd make me a very happy fella. If not then i'll still see you all here on GTP.

CLICK ME

Thank You
    :tup: