My GT5 logo design

But if someone walked into a store for a racing game they would rather pick a game with a Ferrari on the cover then some Nissan most people in the Western world don't know ;)

Sony also could release different box arts :)

It would be sweet to have different box arts i might even buy more then one just to collect them.(PD sees this and says MONEY :P)

HD= High Definition! What did you want SD/Standard Definition? :yuck:

HD-DVD is rival to Blu Ray

So here is my fake :D, the new Gran Turismo 5 cover featuring a 599. Well, I guess we're all agree GT will use a Ferrari on top. I personally loved the 360 NGT above, but I'm confident about mine. It's very simple, simple graphic design, simple car stolen from a GT site LOL...

We could do a competition in the Photomode forum to see what cover is the most liked by the community, just to have some fun.

840778712_31edee75f3_o.jpg

Salu2.alexwrc​

http://www.granturismoworld.com/

More than 1 hour of editing btw.

Salu2.alexwrc

Yes I knew it was a whole other format. I just didn't know what he really meant. I doubt that the game will be in HD-DVD, cause with soooo many cars and tracks in the game the DVD format won't be able to hold all this. BD-DVD is the only way! :)
And why does it say BlueRay HD-DVD there? What the !*!#!, how could that be???

I don't think that the cover is official, cause its design is not similar as of now on PS3 cases. It could be a concept cover of GT5, but who knows!???

2833178060035064085S600x600Q85.jpg

i dont think thats the real cover because it looks like ****.
That's why this topic's name says.. "My GT5 Logo design" clearly saying that means it's user created. Of course the cover wouldn't be any of these designs (i assume) as PD has their own maniacal ways of doing things:mischievous:
:lol:

It is not real, not real at all,

1) first of there is the HD-DVD logo which will not appear on a PS3 game as PS3 uses blue-ray as previously mentioned.

2) Also the figure of 900 cars and 200 tracks has not been released and has been kept secretive, PD wouldn't leak a cover contaning such info.

3) There is no way PD are going to have made a cover for GT5 this early, since GT5 is still well away from release, the game will be finished before a cover is designed, therefor the cover will contain all the correct information on it.

It doesn't even look like a concept design yet, just a hopeful fan I suppose. Still its not a bad effort.

4) There's also the thread title that says "My GT5 logo design."

:P

It would be sweet to have different box arts i might even buy more then one just to collect them.(PD sees this and says MONEY :P)

Then where have you been? ;)

GT1:
gran20turismo20efl8.jpg

256px-Gran_Turismo_-_Cover_-_North_America.jpg

GT3:
256px-Gran_Turismo_3.jpg

gt3_cover.jpg

I'm not sure, but I believe GT2 & GT: Concept may have had some different covers.

Is that a series of porsches lined up old to new, reflected in the side panel of a Bugatti???

If so what has the porsche got to do with the Bugatti

It does look cool though

Is that a series of porsches lined up old to new, reflected in the side panel of a Bugatti???

It does look cool though

Come on dude, get with the program. Steve wanted to show marques that weren't originally in the game. And seriously this cover is just awesome. Come on PD I need a full LM-GT2 grid and that is nearly impossible without Porsche. And the car that represents excess in all its glory (although it will need competition (can you Mclaren F1, S7 TT or Koenigsegg(seriously can any one pronounce this; I crucify this name every time I say it))

Come on dude, get with the program. Steve wanted to show marques that weren't originally in the game. And seriously this cover is just awesome. Come on PD I need a full LM-GT2 grid and that is nearly impossible without Porsche. And the car that represents excess in all its glory (although it will need competition (can you Mclaren F1, S7 TT or Koenigsegg(seriously can any one pronounce this; I crucify this name every time I say it))

Its a seriously cool cover, I was curious why he chose that setup not having a go, I should have made it more clear.👍

Nice chop scandisk. The 911's reflections over the Veyron side probably it too hardcore lol, but it's original?

Do you have a high res image of the 911s family btw?

Salu2.alexwrc

It is great, but a reflection of 4+ Porsches and a Bugatti just don't seem to mix. The Bugatti is the main focus, and yet you think about Porsches instead. Just a bit odd, but still great looking. 👍

It does look cool though

Besides the fact that Bugatti remains under Porsche's control now, and that the creator of the Porsche 917, Ferdinand Piech, put the Veyron into production, nothing.

Of course, that cover will be like GT2 if the Veyron and Porsches aren't in the game.

just got a question but do all you guys that have done your own versions of the cover and shown them to those like me ,who have no idea how you did them.:confused: do you work in the area of photoshop or did you just learn. If u did learn, can you tell me where from and how to do the stuff u did.

plz
:bowdown:

just got a question but do all you guys that have done your own versions of the cover and shown them to those like me ,who have no idea how you did them.:confused: do you work in the area of photoshop or did you just learn. If u did learn, can you tell me where from and how to do the stuff u did.

plz

I can't quite grasp your English very well, so I apologize if I don't fully understand what you are asking... but you're asking us whether we just learned all this graphic design stuff on our own, or had reason to learn it such as school or work.

My answer to that'd be mostly just experimentation. I had a graphic design class during my freshmen year of high school... for about a week, then I changed schools. Before that, I hardly even had access to a computer.

I use a program called PhotoFiltre Studio for most of my graphic work. Google it. It's produced by a single man and isn't as stuffed with features as Photoshop is, but it's still powerful. And you get a 30-day trial, after which it's only $20 to buy it. They also offer a free version, that is just called PhotoFiltre. After using PF Studio, I can't stand it, but it's what I started with and it's a good program to start experimenting with.

just got a question.Do all of you guys that done your own versions of the cover (the one that i see here) because i have no idea how you did them.:confused: Do you work in the area of photoshop or did you just learn by yourself? If you did learn, can you tell me where did you learn from and how to do the stuff you did? (in this case, how did you guys make the box cover)

please?

Well i hope thats what he's saying. (don't mind if i correct some of your spelling and verbs) Well for most of us, we just did it by ourselves and yes, we did use photoshop for it. Well if you want to make one is easy.(well if you have photoshop that is) Just take any photo of a PS3 box cover (or you can just take one from here) and just replace the background photo with the one you design.Its not always the same for each of us, so just use some imagination on what you want to do with it....

Well i hope that clears you up Noremac55, thats just my opinion. I know there are some others here that would like to help you as well. So just have fun making one or admire the ones that have been done.

Seeing the really cool covers everyone was making, I decided to give it a try myself.

I got inspiration on the fact that the game will have more detailed graphics than ever, and carbon fiber will be shown with extreme realism.

Hope you guys like it.

click for large size

And this is a humoristic version of the same cover

Seeing the really cool covers everyone was making, I decided to give it a try myself.

I got inspiration on the fact that the game will have more detailed graphics than ever, and carbon fiber will be shown with extreme realism.

Hope you guys like it.

click for large size

jaja, i think the ferrari version will be from the front, cause for sure you will see the back little time.

Hope you guys like it.

click for large size

lol everyone except forza fans lol (btw u should also of added xbox owners lol)

(although it will need competition (can you Mclaren F1, S7 TT or Koenigsegg(seriously can any one pronounce this; I crucify this name every time I say it))

koh-nig-seg
koenignogseggseggseggggabbaseggviking.

simple really.

koh-nig-seg
koenignogseggseggseggggabbaseggviking.

simple really.

Did somebody say Koenigsegg?

Well thats my version of your interpretation. But i just can't believe how did alex v got that back cover art... grrrr :mad:

Back