BlackHawk1722 Messages 123 Oregon Messages DD2Boys Mar 17, 2014 #1 So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean)
So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean)
Marqus Messages 1,066 Virginia Messages StigMurcielagoR Messages StigMurcielagoZ Mar 17, 2014 #2 BlackHawk1722 So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean) Click to expand... I HAVE to say it..."Cool story, bro!"
BlackHawk1722 So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean) Click to expand... I HAVE to say it..."Cool story, bro!"
Aphelion Messages 3,919 Brisbane, Australia Messages Chameleon9000 Mar 18, 2014 #4 BlackHawk1722 So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean) Click to expand... what the...? how is that a... you know what, never mind.
BlackHawk1722 So! I have a couple complaints and a lot of goods with Gt6 before I put it up in the shelf and wait for the updates to come. (if you know what I mean) Click to expand... what the...? how is that a... you know what, never mind.
Squanto GT1-2-3-4-5-6 Enthusiast Premium Messages 644 Dordrecht Messages Squanto666 Mar 18, 2014 #5 He put it here : My GT6 story .... Enjoy
Aphelion Messages 3,919 Brisbane, Australia Messages Chameleon9000 Mar 18, 2014 #6 Squanto He put it here : My GT6 story .... Enjoy Click to expand... OH ok fair enough. could i just ask... why?
Squanto He put it here : My GT6 story .... Enjoy Click to expand... OH ok fair enough. could i just ask... why?
Squanto GT1-2-3-4-5-6 Enthusiast Premium Messages 644 Dordrecht Messages Squanto666 Mar 18, 2014 #7 I don't know ... ask him .. (maybe a review belongs in the review section?)
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Mar 18, 2014 #8 Locking fail thread.