My Journey: 2013 US GT Academy Champion

• Thread starter GumballCGT
  • 330 comments
First off, I want thank everyone I've worked with for the great opportunities I've been provided these last couple years in motorsport. Unfortunately, with very recent news and consolidation of racing budgets for the program I was running, I am currently left without a drive for the 2016 racing season last minute. Some of you may have heard this news if you follow me elsewhere.

I have a few available opportunities with teams so I have been hard at work seeking out sponsorship and funding to reach my goal of putting a drive together for the year. If you have any information on possible connections who would like to partner with a great racing program and myself, please feel free to send me a private message with any questions or details you may have. Thanks for all of your guys' support from the beginning and hopefully I'll be on track again soon!

- Nick

You've had the opportunity to race in the real world, on a world stage. You have visited other countries, and seen cultures in person that most people will only view on TV or You Tube. That, I'm sure, has been the adventure of a lifetime. It has been a pleasure being able to follow you as you progressed from a fellow gamer at the National Finals, to a professional race car driver. I know that you will do everything within your power to get that experience back, now that you have had a taste.
Focus now on gathering the people around you to help you realize that dream. Managers, sponsors, trainers. Anyone that can assist you in getting back into your favorite office to "work" in.
I know you will get there.

Best of luck Nick.

Back