My little brat nephew spent my credits!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dangerman_1973
  • 62 comments
  • 6,291 views
He's a kid. You would have done exactly the same if the roles were reversed, yet he's the brat? You're the one acting like a brat for blaming a child for doing something that the child does not know is wrong.

The fault is yours for letting your nephew use your main account instead of creating another account for him to use arcade mode cars.
 
Last edited:
Getting butthurt because you're incompetent enough to let a child spend all your precious in-game credits (that takes less than an hour to replace) is pathetic. Grow up and get a life.
 
I don't understand why you would trust the kid with the game in the first place. It's inevitable something like this will happen if there's no supervision. This is almost like leaving lunch by a dog, leaving and still expecting it to be there when you return.
 
Sounds like my idiot brother always blowing the money I earn on useless and stupid cars.
 
The last time I've left playing GT5, I have had 7,000,000 credits. But when I came home, it's now 500,000 credits and I hadn't touch the game for a couple of days.

My little nephew was playing GT5 and he went where he shouldn't never went, the GT Mode. I told him only to play the arcade mode of the game, but he went to GT Mode without my knowledge and spent most of my hard earned credits on useless cars!!!

I am so angry right now, I wish I can ground him for playing the game next time he visits my home.

GOD, I feel pissed off right now!!! :grumpy:
So what man, he's your kid nephew, you telling him not to go there made him want to go there.
Now if he sold your cars, you'd have every right to be pissed, but he didn't.

I'm sure at 5 minutes a race in seasonals, 500K a pop, money is at a premium right now for you. :rolleyes:
 
Probably spent it on GT500 cars because the kid thought they looked cool.

What did he spend it on?
 
the ferrari seasonal will double your money in 3 minutes.
 
Probably spent it on GT500 cars because the kid thought they looked cool.

What did he spend it on?

A Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 and a Mazda 787B Race car '91, both unsellable.
 
at least he bought some nice cars
 
Sell the cars he bought, make it back up with the Ferrari events. Then back up you save data, make another profile on your PS3, let him only use that. That way if decides to go into GT mode, he can start from he ground up, and your stuff isn't harmed. I'm anal about who uses my PS3, and I'll take the head off of anyone who uses it without authorization, young or old specially if they 🤬 with my game saves and data and do something neither wanted nor can fix.

This is the reason my son (and my wife!) have seperate PSN accounts to me. 👍 Besides, your nephew could go from Level 0 to Level 12 just by coming last in the Kei Cup Seasonal at Eifel Kart and be ahead of you pretty quickly if he knows how to drive. :D
 
Wow, let's yell at the poor kid for playing a video game...
-_- people these days...
 
At least he bought some decent cars...

I remember i left my gt4 on at my sisters house to use the bathroom and when i came back one of my cousins sold my r390 gt1 black edition. Theres also another time when my brothers friend had sold my 2j:grumpy:

Looking back i do realize it was my fault for both incidents. Also, just be glad he didn't get curious inside your garage:tup:
 
is it possible top make passwords to use an account?
that would be a good idea for sony if it isnt

you can put age restriction on games. i.e. you can puty that pesky 4 number password all of us have forgot as a block to everyone who goes on ps3
 
Tell him he has a pretty good taste in cars.
 
Exactly what I thought, those are some nice cars.
 
My cousin spent around 10 million of my $ buying all the cars from the OCD and several high-priced Premiums (SLR McLaren). Although I told him to. After that, I made the money back using my Enzo.
 
Oh the drama....earning Credits in GT5 is the easiest thing in the world right now with the Seasonal Events so losing 7 million is peanuts compared with how difficult it was to earn cash when the game was just released.
I remember when playing GT4 I incorrectly turned off my PS2 when the game was autosaving which resulted in my 100% completed savegame with a 1000 cars collected over a year being corrupted and I had to start all over again.
I only had my stupid self to blame for that and you should do the same.
 
All your hard earned credits. Boo hook. Need some cheese to go with that whine. I wish your post would have read. NEPHEW DELETED MY ENTIRE GARAGE.... Had that happened would love to see how the rest would read.
 
I spend that in ncd on TVRs for paint chips. Cause now its easier, faster than duping. WOW. ever hear of xanax
 
My brother Bought a P4 when I wasn't around with my hard earned 20 million, then deleted it because he didn't want to make me mad. :mad: the worst part is the fact I saved up the 20 mil for the P4 and I wouldn't of cared if he just told me :mad:
 
Dangerman_1973
went where he shouldn't never went,

Double negative, just saying. That means where he should have gone.
 
Dude, just let it slide. The kid has some good taste in cars plus as everyone is saying money is at it's premium at the moment. I made 20mil yesterday so don't scream at him for buying the cars cause there useful for B-spec Bob or yourself.
 
Reminds me of when my brother decided to clean out the used car dealerships in GT4 on my save game. He managed to buy about 30 cars before getting bored. Luckily it's GT4 where there's no money cap so I still had my 50+ million intact.

A good tip is to hide your PS3 controllers when you're not around, or hide the power cable.
 
I don't know about ya'll but my nephew doesn't come in my house with me not there and if he did he knows better than to touch stuff that isn't his. So first things first. Lay down the law in YOUR house.
 
Just do the Ferrari seasonal, you'll get it back in less than an hour if you take first place everytime which is very possible.

Ferrari seasonal at La Sarthe....as said above. 504K every 4 to 4 minute race. 1 hours and you got about 7 to 10 million.

Just like that! 👍

I went from level 0 to level 31 in two days using ONLY seasonal races. Bought F2007 also...
 
Back