CSLACR Messages 10,456 United States Messages WrecklessAbandon Aug 13, 2011 #61 alucard0712 Just like that! 👍 I went from level 0 to level 31 in two days using ONLY seasonal races. Bought F2007 also... Click to expand... Interesting, what level 0 car did you start with, and which seasonal did it run in, if I might ask?
alucard0712 Just like that! 👍 I went from level 0 to level 31 in two days using ONLY seasonal races. Bought F2007 also... Click to expand... Interesting, what level 0 car did you start with, and which seasonal did it run in, if I might ask?
Borna12345 Messages 429 Croatia Aug 13, 2011 #62 Well, at least one of the cars is good. The Mazda 787B is the best car in-game in terms of driveability, sound and look (although that's a matter of taste, could be just me). But the McLaren... I still remember that boat from GT4 Mission 34.
Well, at least one of the cars is good. The Mazda 787B is the best car in-game in terms of driveability, sound and look (although that's a matter of taste, could be just me). But the McLaren... I still remember that boat from GT4 Mission 34.
theotherspongey Messages 3,492 New York Aug 13, 2011 #63 JaiAE86 If my Nephew deleted my data he would be getting a large, powerful falcon kick. In the balls.. Click to expand... Its only a game...
JaiAE86 If my Nephew deleted my data he would be getting a large, powerful falcon kick. In the balls.. Click to expand... Its only a game...