My Matte's and Shifts for your cheap cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duman079
  • 68 comments
  • 4,098 views
Messages
2,624
Netherlands
The Hague
Messages
Duman079
I got more then 80 ? succesfull trades so I prefer that you send first.

Got propably all color shifts and matte. Got chromes adn over 650 colors.

I want :

Fully tuned Nissan 180SX Type X ( want this the most of all )
Fully tuned BMW Z4 M
Fully tuned Ford Mustang ( the new premium one )
Fully tuned Viper SRT10 ACR ( purple with black stripes )
Fully tuned Lexus IS-F.( racing concept is wecome to )
Fully tuned Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Spec II nur.
Fully tuned Nissan Silvia S13 Q's. ( not premium )
 
Last edited:
I have the trans-cammer...I like this: 787B (P),
 
I can give you the art morrison corvette
Can I trade it for the 787B or the 908?
 
Look how cheap the trades are !
 
Updated !
 
will you be willing to trade the mines n1 skyline (p) (tuned) and the wed sports is 350 for the mazda 787B?
 
Ok, deal
 
I want the 370z GT-Academy Silver Chrome tuned, take a look at my garage in my sig to see what i have to offer
 
Sorry, almost got everything from your list.
 
Send your interests here please dont send PM's.
 
Updated again
 
More cars available again
 
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype for Gold X1? I can trade in about an hour after my race finishes

PM if interested please
 
Hmm, have you got anything else then a Formula GT ?
 
Erm, do you want silver chrome?
 
I can trade my Miura :) Interested ?
 
Amemiya RX-7 for the R92CP?
 
I didn't see it in your collection, but I am looking for the GT-R SpecV GT Academy Version. If you don't have it, I would also be interested in the NOMAD if the miles are low enough. If you have it, I have the Sauber C9 which isn't on your list. I can also get the Ford GT II Test Car for you. There are a number of other Race Cars / LM Cars that I have: http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=1658
 
The 787b for a NSX R Prototype LM Racecar (0 miles)?
I can trade tomorrow morning (9 hours from now)
 
The 787b for a NSX R Prototype LM Racecar (0 miles)?
I can trade tomorrow morning (9 hours from now)

Yes ok, I'm placing you on my schedule.
 
Erm, do you want silver chrome?

Hmm, no thanks. But I think I want the FGT. You will have to wait a couple of days for it though.
 
Sorry for having my thread two times here. Got a updated list again.
 
More again, post to this thread please.
 
i have the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car...
 
hi there, im after the gt academy skyline, i have both the standard ford gt test car (gt4 version) and the new black carbon premium version. i also have a pescarolo lm car will post again when absolutely sure but its the neon green with white and dark/pale blue scheme also have lots of chrome chips if i can bargain with them, and lambo verde ithaca (lime green)
 
okay the pescarolo is the courage judd gv5 04 number 17 version. it should be brand new as i won it from a ticket and have never driven it also have a minolita toyota 88v race car, not too sure were its from
 
Back