My Matte's and Shifts for your cheap cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duman079
  • 68 comments
  • 4,098 views
okay the pescarolo is the courage judd gv5 04 number 17 version. it should be brand new as i won it from a ticket and have never driven it also have a minolita toyota 88v race car, not too sure were its from

PM send,
 
Tuned Miura for light blue x2010?
 
What do u want for 370z GT Academy and GTR gt academy?
 
it's possible to have the Mazda 787B?
I also have the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92...

Yes sure, we can trade tuesday. I'm ok with 905 or XJ220. Your choice to send which one you want.
 
xj13 for your mazda 787b?
 
im trying to trade my F2007 or Nissan R390 Race Car today
interested???
 
im trying to trade my F2007 or Nissan R390 Race Car today
interested???

I cant trade today. I want the R390 Race Car. What do you want for it ?
 
would you swap a 787b for my Audi R10 LM race car.??????
 
What do you have to offer ?

U interested in Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89 for ur 370z GT academy?
Its untouched...
 
No thank you, I got almost all Price cars.
 
Sorry, as you can see ( in my list ) I already have the car. Thanks for the offer though.
 
I got more cars again !
 
would you like a stock ferrari 330 p4 for the Speed 8?
 
alright pal, left a message with psn but basically one last trade, carbon x2010 for 0 miles chapparal 2j
 
alright pal, left a message with psn but basically one last trade, carbon x2010 for 0 miles chapparal 2j

Ok, I am interested. Deal !
 
okay pal, i can send tomorrow with escudo but youll have to add my other account gt5glitcher5 as a friend
 
ill give u a toyota mimolta tuned for the formula gt blue
 
okay pal, i can send tomorrow with escudo but youll have to add my other account gt5glitcher5 as a friend

I can't get online today and I am late home tomorrow. If you could add me I'd be very happy.
 
ill give u a toyota mimolta tuned for the formula gt blue

No got that one. As it says, I do not want any prize cars. Thanks for the offer though.
 
what about a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ‘09 tuned
 
what about a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ‘09 tuned

Got that one to in my list. Guess you should have a look again mate.
 
Last edited:
Art morrison Corvette

FERRARI P4 '66 (253.2MILES)
CHAPPERAL 2J RACE CAR (2.6MILES)
WHITE X1 (1376MILE)
YELLOW X1(6278MILES)
BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR

all available now
 
Back