My Matte's and Shifts for your cheap cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duman079
  • 68 comments
  • 4,098 views
Art morrison Corvette

FERRARI P4 '66 (253.2MILES)
CHAPPERAL 2J RACE CAR (2.6MILES)
WHITE X1 (1376MILE)
YELLOW X1(6278MILES)
BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR

all available now

I can not trade today. Next week on monday.

I want these : WHITE X1 (1376MILE)
YELLOW X1(6278MILES)
BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR

What do you want for it? Are you interested in my paints as well ?
 
Updated list. Many more !
 
When can you trade. I can trade now and have 190 Evo touring car tuned.
 
Oke what do you want. I can do it now fast. Or tomorrow. Now is better.
 
Ok, I have now updated my list. I want some cars which are easy to get.
 
I can trade anything on your list for a x1 if you want.
 
PM send.
 
Giving my colors for cars. Got nearly all matte's and shifts. Ask me !
 
Back