My Message to B-spec driver..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmaster
  • 90 comments
  • 4,039 views
Sorry Bob, I don't know how to tell you but I no longer have any need for your services. Maybe in the next game... Good luck finding a new position!
 
GTmaster
Haha!.. almost everbody hates you Bob.. I can see.

But here's a thought though GTplaneteers, would you rather have a GT4 game without Bob?


Im 1 of then that dont hate bob, he has his mistakes but not enough for me to hate him.
 
What do you mean you don't want to do license tests and special conditions races? Really, you should try it. You might learn how to drive there. That's where I learned.

By the way, Bob, you know I love you and the money you help bring in but if you can't drive down a long straight without hitting the wall I am hitting the reset button again and then you have to start all over. So, why don't you save us both a lot of time and just drive straight. If you don't get it right next time I will make you practice the course for 3 days on 3x without any breaks again.

I mean, how hard is it to drive straight? I was still able to do it after the cat unplugged my controller. Do you have epilepsy or something?

Oh, and one last thing, the pedal does go all the way to the floor. That is how I manage to squeeze that extra 20 mph out of the car. And I apologize about the name calling when I first hired you. You are much better at passing now, but it still needs work.

Now get out there drive! (Dumbass)
 
"Hey Bob, is your inability to overtake genetic?"
 
foolkiller79
I mean, how hard is it to drive straight? I was still able to do it after the cat unplugged my controller. Do you have epilepsy or something?

Oh, and one last thing, the pedal does go all the way to the floor. That is how I manage to squeeze that extra 20 mph out of the car. And I apologize about the name calling when I first hired you. You are much better at passing now, but it still needs work.


:dopey: haha 👍

"Bob": I soo appreciate your help with driving german cars around the same track every day for hours and hours. Also, sometimes(like on Sarthe) you bring me joy, in form of laughter. BUT, as would happen with a joke being told over and over: IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!
After all, you still have a job. Still minimum wage though. Oh, sorry. I mean no pay at all. At least until you can drive straight on straight road. :ouch:
 
I think most if not all of you are being very nasty at Bob. It is you, you so called managers, who should be ashamed of reintroducing something that resembles slavery if not worse.

You call yourself managers ???
A manager is someone who respects their staff and tries his/her best to help their direct reports in anyway they can, and can accept their limitations. You too have those.

E.g. Don't fill up to 80/80 (if not needed) so Bob has a better chance of staying ahead of the pack. Makes sure he’s been given a proper set of paraphernalia that give him a fighting chance. Don't let him drive on red tyres, he deserves decent tyres.

A manager is not someone who “goes off to entertain the lovely race queens” and sips champagne and gorges himself on caviar. You can do that after the race.
My god, show me anyone who can outperform Bob by e.g. running 24 race without so much as sleep, a meal, a visit to the toilet, a short break, a cig etc. etc.

Not one of you is taking time out to examine your own behaviour. You are the ones that complain about his abilities and non abilities. You put yourself in his shoes and try and run an endurance race without any of the ‘comforts’ mentioned above and win the race, collect the money, without ever once missing a corner or ending up in the wall.

Don’t forget it is you who made a conscious choice to let him drive, so accept his limitations and deal with it.

Now I am going to write down all your names and send a letter to PD and make sure that they contact your Bob and make sure that:
a) You show him a bit more respect.
b) If you don’t, he should mess up even more.
c) When you, yes you, buy GT5 his cousin Bud will take over (you’ll be in for a true shock then!!)

You’re all being very horrible :)

Now go and apologise to Bob. Forgive him his mistakes as others forgive you yours.
Signed,

AMG_SLK

P.S. Just received an email from PD. They're out of snowploughs..... 👎 :ouch:
Perhaps coming winter ?
 
why do you drive like a demon everywhere whilst managing to suck so much at infineon, and why can you fly past the drivers you are actually racing yet get stuck for ages behind basic backmarkers?

(ps is it true the stig on top gear is tiff needell?)
 
AMG_SLK
My god, show me anyone who can outperform Bob by e.g. running 24 race without so much as sleep, a meal, a visit to the toilet, a short break, a cig etc. etc.
Ah, to be 19 again. I would at least attempt this but the wife frowns heavily upon this kind of activity. I might try it during my days off at the holidays, as long as I don't miss football.

Now I am going to write down all your names and send a letter to PD and make sure that they contact your Bob and make sure that:
a) You show him a bit more respect.
b) If you don’t, he should mess up even more.
c) When you, yes you, buy GT5 his cousin Bud will take over (you’ll be in for a true shock then!!)
I will ride shotgun in a getaway car driven by Bob before I ever let them catch me alive. :crazy:

Now go and apologise to Bob. Forgive him his mistakes as others forgive you yours.
I think you should apologize to Bud. :sly:

P.S. Just received an email from PD. They're out of snowploughs..... 👎 :ouch:
Perhaps coming winter ?
Be glad they don't ask you to do the coffee breaks in a motor carriage. :nervous:
 
Me:nice job on the throttle control Bobby. But...but you gotta learn to past the other F:censored: cars in front of YOU!!! Get a brain :banghead:
Bobby: Hahaha I don't care :dopey:
Me: Your gonna have to or your gonna be driving the S:censored: I have in my garage and I'm driving the Skylines and Bimmers. 👍
Bobby: :indiff:
 
AMG_SLK
I think most if not all of you are being very nasty at Bob. It is you, you so called managers, who should be ashamed of reintroducing something that resembles slavery if not worse.

You call yourself managers ???
A manager is someone who respects their staff and tries his/her best to help their direct reports in anyway they can, and can accept their limitations. You too have those.

E.g. Don't fill up to 80/80 (if not needed) so Bob has a better chance of staying ahead of the pack. Makes sure he’s been given a proper set of paraphernalia that give him a fighting chance. Don't let him drive on red tyres, he deserves decent tyres.

A manager is not someone who “goes off to entertain the lovely race queens” and sips champagne and gorges himself on caviar. You can do that after the race.
My god, show me anyone who can outperform Bob by e.g. running 24 race without so much as sleep, a meal, a visit to the toilet, a short break, a cig etc. etc.

Not one of you is taking time out to examine your own behaviour. You are the ones that complain about his abilities and non abilities. You put yourself in his shoes and try and run an endurance race without any of the ‘comforts’ mentioned above and win the race, collect the money, without ever once missing a corner or ending up in the wall.

Don’t forget it is you who made a conscious choice to let him drive, so accept his limitations and deal with it.

Now I am going to write down all your names and send a letter to PD and make sure that they contact your Bob and make sure that:
a) You show him a bit more respect.
b) If you don’t, he should mess up even more.
c) When you, yes you, buy GT5 his cousin Bud will take over (you’ll be in for a true shock then!!)

You’re all being very horrible :)

Now go and apologise to Bob. Forgive him his mistakes as others forgive you yours.
Signed,

AMG_SLK

P.S. Just received an email from PD. They're out of snowploughs..... 👎 :ouch:
Perhaps coming winter ?


I fully agree with what your saying, Just because Bob has his share of mistakes doesnt mean u have to treat him like crap, for a few mistakes he made during races u were too lazy to do yourself.

F.D.
 
futuredrifter
I fully agree with what your saying, Just because Bob has his share of mistakes doesnt mean u have to treat him like crap, for a few mistakes he made during races u were too lazy to do yourself.

F.D.

My Bobby has not ever participated in a enduro race. The longest he has ever raced was 3 laps around the "ring" :lol:
 
Finally.. I got some people who do not hate you Bob.

Finally you got some appreciation.. and maybe finally.. they will begin to realize that they can't do GT4 without you Bob.. (Unless they plan to stay 24 hours racing, hehehe!)

Cheer up now Bob.. don't cry.. you have yet to help me with the Enduro. I'm almost 25% of the game.
 
I could see Bob is going teary-eyed now... hahaha!
 
AMG_SLK
I think most if not all of you are being very nasty at Bob. It is you, you so called managers, who should be ashamed of reintroducing something that resembles slavery if not worse.

You call yourself managers ???
A manager is someone who respects their staff and tries his/her best to help their direct reports in anyway they can, and can accept their limitations. You too have those.

E.g. Don't fill up to 80/80 (if not needed) so Bob has a better chance of staying ahead of the pack. Makes sure he’s been given a proper set of paraphernalia that give him a fighting chance. Don't let him drive on red tyres, he deserves decent tyres.

A manager is not someone who “goes off to entertain the lovely race queens” and sips champagne and gorges himself on caviar. You can do that after the race.
My god, show me anyone who can outperform Bob by e.g. running 24 race without so much as sleep, a meal, a visit to the toilet, a short break, a cig etc. etc.

Not one of you is taking time out to examine your own behaviour. You are the ones that complain about his abilities and non abilities. You put yourself in his shoes and try and run an endurance race without any of the ‘comforts’ mentioned above and win the race, collect the money, without ever once missing a corner or ending up in the wall.

Don’t forget it is you who made a conscious choice to let him drive, so accept his limitations and deal with it.

Now I am going to write down all your names and send a letter to PD and make sure that they contact your Bob and make sure that:
a) You show him a bit more respect.
b) If you don’t, he should mess up even more.
c) When you, yes you, buy GT5 his cousin Bud will take over (you’ll be in for a true shock then!!)

You’re all being very horrible :)

Now go and apologise to Bob. Forgive him his mistakes as others forgive you yours.
Signed,

AMG_SLK

P.S. Just received an email from PD. They're out of snowploughs..... 👎 :ouch:
Perhaps coming winter ?

PD will never find me or Bob.
You see Bob ran off with all my cash, and the lady that drove the Volvo wagon, to a Villa in Monaco. He even took my Holden SS Commodore.
No cash, no cars, all my gold cups.
Looks like I need to find a new driver, or I could just end it all right now.
You see I am blaming Bob for corrupting my game save.
Damm you Bob.

The names of the people appearing in the above story have been changed to protect their identity.

AMG, Bob is not real. He is a figment of our imaginations. There is no need to defend him.

I just had an email from Bob, he said "Are we still friends"
 
hahaha.gif


Uncle Harry
PD will never find me or Bob.
You see Bob ran off with all my cash, and the lady that drove the Volvo wagon, to a Villa in Monaco. He even took my Holden SS Commodore.
No cash, no cars, all my gold cups.
Looks like I need to find a new driver, or I could just end it all right now.
You see I am blaming Bob for corrupting my game save.
Damm you Bob.

I just had an email from Bob, he said "Are we still friends"
 
AMG_SLK
I think most if not all of you are being very nasty at Bob. It is you, you so called managers, who should be ashamed of reintroducing something that resembles slavery if not worse.

You call yourself managers ???
A manager is someone who respects their staff and tries his/her best to help their direct reports in anyway they can, and can accept their limitations. You too have those.

E.g. Don't fill up to 80/80 (if not needed) so Bob has a better chance of staying ahead of the pack. Makes sure he’s been given a proper set of paraphernalia that give him a fighting chance. Don't let him drive on red tyres, he deserves decent tyres.

A manager is not someone who “goes off to entertain the lovely race queens” and sips champagne and gorges himself on caviar. You can do that after the race.
My god, show me anyone who can outperform Bob by e.g. running 24 race without so much as sleep, a meal, a visit to the toilet, a short break, a cig etc. etc.

Not one of you is taking time out to examine your own behaviour. You are the ones that complain about his abilities and non abilities. You put yourself in his shoes and try and run an endurance race without any of the ‘comforts’ mentioned above and win the race, collect the money, without ever once missing a corner or ending up in the wall.

Don’t forget it is you who made a conscious choice to let him drive, so accept his limitations and deal with it.

Now I am going to write down all your names and send a letter to PD and make sure that they contact your Bob and make sure that:
a) You show him a bit more respect.
b) If you don’t, he should mess up even more.
c) When you, yes you, buy GT5 his cousin Bud will take over (you’ll be in for a true shock then!!)

You’re all being very horrible :)

Now go and apologise to Bob. Forgive him his mistakes as others forgive you yours.
Signed,

AMG_SLK

P.S. Just received an email from PD. They're out of snowploughs..... 👎 :ouch:
Perhaps coming winter ?

Apologies for quoting the whole post - but there are just too many places that suggest this feller hasn't sent Billy-Bob fresh out at the start of a 24hr stint (or the F1 champ) at Le Sarthe II and watched him head-butt his way down the wall on the mulsanne. Thank goodness they put walls on there, cause i suspect Billy-Bob might have driven all the way to paris before he realised he was off course...

General mistakes i can forgive (eg his desert excursions on LS) becuase most can be fixed by better management, but if any one (PAL at least) can get Billy-Bob past this glitch thru management or otherwise then fill the rest of the world in.
 
When you come up behind someone, it is a GOOD thing to go off to the side and pass him. You aren't one a one-lane road with a double-yellow line in the middle. You may pass him without worrying about being pulled over.

For God's sake, don't be afraid to use the brakes. Even if you're on 5, there's no excuse to be flying into corners and taking a minute to get back on the track.
 
Bob, you do fine most of the time, but how come when I set you to "push" you suddenly turn into my girlfriend and giggle joyously as you mash the gas and say "brakes? I don't need no stinking brakes! That's what the wall is for! Muwahahahahahaha!" If I wanted you to only use one button, I'd just have my little sister play.
 
Too bad Bob sometimes forget he can use the brake pedal.. he get's so excited during the race all the adrenalin pumping in, and he just keep pushing the throttle when he's suppose to push on the breaks.
So when he crashes into the wallz at 100mph he collapses for like 30 seconds and then wakes up to realize he needs to steer the car out of there..

Bob, please STAY OUT OF DRUGS. It's not a good thing when you race. But maybe you will need it on the Enduros.. just to keep you awake. :crazy:
 
Uncle Harry
PD will never find me or Bob.
You see Bob ran off with all my cash, and the lady that drove the Volvo wagon, to a Villa in Monaco. He even took my Holden SS Commodore.
No cash, no cars, all my gold cups.
Looks like I need to find a new driver, or I could just end it all right now.
You see I am blaming Bob for corrupting my game save.
Damm you Bob.

The names of the people appearing in the above story have been changed to protect their identity.

AMG, Bob is not real. He is a figment of our imaginations. There is no need to defend him.

I just had an email from Bob, he said "Are we still friends"

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ....



:lol:
:lol:
:lol:
:lol:
:lol:
:lol:
:lol:
 
Hi Niky, from where are you? I'm from Makati..
 
I asked B spec Bob to review the just completed F1 season.
"I won 15 of the 15 races and you still bag me out. If you dont give me a pay rise I quit ".
"Fine " I said. " I dont need you any longer. At the superspeedway in a test session I was 7 laps faster than you"
Bob replies " But I was faster at the ring than you"
"Not any more buddy, since then, I have passed Mission 34" I quickly say. " I bet you cant do that,"
 
Haha! NOYPI rin pala si Meister_Dan..

edited by Moderator
 
Oh, and does it mean that I also have a pirated Bob???
 
Original Post by Master GT has been edited by a mod so I have deleted it here as well.

"Makes the next sentance a bit odd but it got a laugh so I will keep it."

B spec Bob has a parrot on his shoulder.
 
OFFTOPICMy bro spent the extra $$$ cash for an American boxed version because ten years of having to buy the English version (WHEN it finally came here...) after HALF-finishing the Japanese one (GTs 1, 2, 3 AND Concept) was a pain.

I'm from Laguna, BTW. /OFFTOPIC

I still call my B-Spec bob, but by now, I should be calling him "Bobo". :lol:
 
Back