My Message to B-spec driver..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmaster
  • 90 comments
  • 4,039 views
Uncle Harry
B spec Bob has a parrot on his shoulder.

And a patch over one eye, and a peg leg - explains why he can't judge distance or use the brake. That damn parrot must bite him on the ear as he's driving down the mulsanne - no wonder he swerves!
 
LOL... and that's where MY Bob got his last concussion!

"Dammit, how the hell do you keep making that perfect line through the corkscrew, and STILL go off at the easy left?"

"Everyone else was doing it..." :guilty:

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!!! THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE TO THE DAMN CAR!" :banghead:
 
yo bobby, if you're going to GT5, i hope you wont be tailing car for 2 years before you decided to overtake it ..
 
If damage is in gt5 then let's hope he will learn to drive... or even learn to race... without crashing because I don't think I'll spend each prize I win to repair my cars. So you better learn fast... well you still probably have 3 years left before gt5 comes out...
 
GTmaster
Oh, and does it mean that I also have a pirated Bob???
Bob is not happy if he doesn't get paid :indiff: a bit like PD! So ixnay on the iratedpay... (that's pig latin by the way) Uncle Harry is right, this forum is not the right place to be discussing warez... even Bob would tell you that, if he wasn't too busy crashing into stuff...

For the record, my message to B-Spec Bob: "Who are you?"
 
Uncle Harry
AMG, Bob is not real. He is a figment of our imaginations. There is no need to defend him.
Uncle Harry
I just had an email from Bob, he said "Are we still friends"

@ Uncle Harry, You're telling fibs. :ouch: First you say he doesn't exist. Then you say you receive an email from him. What gives?
Everybody in this thread is writing 'him' something so he must be real.:)

PS Sorry to hear your Bob running off with your cars and cash...
Ezz777
...but there are just too many places that suggest this feller hasn't sent Billy-Bob fresh out at the start of a 24hr stint ...
@ Ezz777, Ease up Ezz777, don't take this so seriously. (which in later posts thankfully you don't!) :)

I, well Bob actually, have done all the enduro races, that's why I kept an eye on him as a manager would do too. So yes he slips on occasion, and yes he likes chatting to his missus on the long straight at Sarthe. I can't really blame him considering I too make him drive for 4-24 hours straight. Despite that he hasn't cost me any of the races due to careful coaching.
--------------
Apparently I'm not the only one who likes Bob, futuredrifter, GTmaster and Kiwiboy seem to be on 'my' side.

Back to GTmaster's original question (which I haven't yet answered) is:
"Please Bob, come back in GT5 as I prefer not to see cousing Bud appearing."

I am pretty sure that by then Bob will have gained
nnn.000 GT4 players x nnn.000 miles x >700 GT4cars = a helluva lot of GT4 experience to GT5.



AMG_SLK
 
I think I would put a gun to his head and say " B Spec Biotch, if you ever slow down on the lasarth straightaway again, you DIE !!!!!!! "
 
TwinTurboJay
I think I would put a gun to his head and say " B Spec Biotch, if you ever slow down on the lasarth straightaway again, you DIE !!!!!!! "

Hey man, doen't even try to kill Bobby cause he won't DIE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I did try to kill him, by drowning...

...but it's impossible to drown a man whose name is Bob...

:sly:
 
My message:

"I am reluctant to use you,but sometimes I am forced to since i have little patience to deal with the AI on enduros.Your a horrible driver and seem to never finish 1st unless you are set on some ridiculous speed level.You need to learn how to drive,and not be afraid to pass people.Your a tard.Oh and...

YOUR FIRED! "
 
I was lucky and paid a bit more to get Bob's brother Jacque. It was rough at first but found with a little training on the different tracks and different cars, Jacque became a better driver.

I say to Jacque: "Thanks for all the prize money and prize cars, we have had good times and bad times. Now get in the Citroen 2cv and drive it for 10,000 miles so I can get my 134 A-Spec points!" "Biotch!"
 
I just started my Nurburgring 24hours, and well..

----"Bob, you are doing a fantastic job.. you're more than 9 laps ahead of the second placer, averaging 6'15" per lap.. you would pit when you see the tires are red, and fill your gas when it's half empty.. your driving is cool no problem with that, you can keep the 1million cr. i'll keep the rest."----

"If you don't do it Bob, who will?... I'm not racing 200+ laps on Nurburging.."

"So, thank you!"
 
"Bob, for the past few months, I've been racing and you've been sitting on your ass watching TV. Now get your ass up and race the 24Hours....I need relax time now."

Actually, I'd just say, "You just sit on your butt, Bob, and I'll continue to race. Not that I don't trust you.....I just prefer to drive."
 
Bob, oh Bob... how is it that you can drive a tail happy Alpine all the way around the 'ring without getting crossed up once, but put you in a Civic and you go to pieces?
 
I had another email from Bob this morning.
He said, "how do I become a member of GTPlanet?"
Latter on he writes "I would prefer to drive for some one else. Maybe there is a place for me at team AMG_SLK? He seems nicer than you."

AMG_SLK. Will you take him?

Also the emails are really just made up. Sorry if i am confusing you. I added them to enhance the story.

Maybe PD could hire me to add some story line to GT5?
 
niky
I still call my B-Spec bob, but by now, I should be calling him "Bobo". :lol:

:dopey: I call him B-Spec Bonehead. But I call him "Engot" once in a while..
 
Dear Bob,

Can you please explain me two things:

- Why are you always doing the same mistakes.
- Why are you always turning 5seconds slower than me
 
Bob..... why oh why are you sooooo gullable... :crazy:
 
Uncle Harry
I had another email from Bob this morning.
He said, "how do I become a member of GTPlanet?"

If I didn't know any better I'd say he's one of the noobs creating the 'How do I raise my B-spec points' threads in a last-ditch effort for his crew chiefs' to get the picture...
 
Maybe we can ask his evil twin... A-Spec Al about what he thinks about bob... :D or maybe C-SPec Carl, or D-Spec Debbie? or or or E-Spec Eric and and and F-Spec F#$(^#! :D hehe (pardon me)
 
Me: "Hey Bob, come here"
Bob: "Yeah?"
Me: "DON'T--"
*THUMP*
Bob: "ow"
Me: "EVER--"
*THUMP*
Bob: "ow"
Me: "DRIVE--"
*THUMP*
Bob: "ow"
Me: "MY--"
*THUMP*
Bob: "ow"
Me: "CARS--"
*THUMP*
Bob: "ow"
Me: "AGAIN!!!"
*THUMP*
*THUD*
Bob: "....."
 
Me: "Hey Bob, come here."
Bob: "Yeah?"
Me: "Why can't you drive?"
Bob: "Yes, I can drive, what are you talking about?"
Me: "What the hell do you mean you can drive. All you do is shove the front of my car up the ass of the car in front. Then you stay there for about 2 laps before you can pass him, especially when there were plenty of chances before to pass. Maybe you should LEARN to drive and pass properly."
Bob: "Uhhhh..."
 
I'd say.
Thanks for save me more than 100hrs of rcing, but GET OUT OF THE WALLS ON THE LA SARTHE CIRCUIT
 
Crash852
Me: "Hey Bob, come here."
Bob: "Yeah?"
Me: "Why can't you drive?"
Bob: "Yes, I can drive, what are you talking about?"
Me: "What the hell do you mean you can drive. All you do is shove the front of my car up the ass of the car in front. Then you stay there for about 2 laps before you can pass him, especially when there were plenty of chances before to pass. Maybe you should LEARN to drive and pass properly."
Bob: "Uhhhh..."


Maybe you should train him.

Can you drive a better line around Nurburgring?

Many guys bash poor Bob, he will get better if you train him! After all who is directing the race?
 
Looks like passing is Bobby's weakness. You guys can't do anything about it, so just leave him alone 👍
 
I wouldn't talk to it... he/she/it (the b-spec driver) is my *****, but I suppose Id tell it good job when it wins for me, and thanks for saving me some time
 
ei, B-spec driver.. I now have a new name for you.

I'll call you my "Money-Maker"!!!

I need to make like 15million to prepare for the "black beauty" days where I purchase all the rare cars in GT4.
 
slotcarrod
Maybe you should train him.

Can you drive a better line around Nurburgring?

Many guys bash poor Bob, he will get better if you train him! After all who is directing the race?

Driving is not really a big problem at all, he generally drives a fine line, but it's the PASSING, which frankly, he just sucks at.

KiwiBoy is right though, passing is his weakness, and that can't be changed, but it's still frustrating.
 
Back