my new videos better than most of here posted

• Thread starter rockman229
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of you think you can drift but i had seen your videos and are horrible ,you are thinking that you are the best drifters in the world but all of you are just cocky guys and in the other side let me say this: i have a master degree in english and all of don´t know how to drift a car in the real life.

i used this title to make everybody to see my videos but i am dissapointed that in this forum all think that are experts, let me say this all of you make me sick, you are not drifters or car experts only kids trying to play with cars

all of you think you can drift but i had seen your videos and are horrible ,you are thinking that you are the best drifters in the world but all of you are just cocky guys and in the other side let me say this: i have a master degree in english and all of don´t know how to drift a car in the real life.

i used this title to make everybody to see my videos but i am dissapointed that in this forum all think that are experts, let me say this all of you make me sick, you are not drifters or car experts only kids trying to play with cars
Well, thanks for your support. I want to know your comments about my videos. Here, they are if you want to watch them. Give me a few tips then.

Since when did someone need a degree in English to drift? And by the way, there are 5 people here who drift professionally that I can name off my head, and one guy who works at Aston Martin. Saying we don't know anything is as ignorant as stating that you are the best drifter since Diablomonkey.

only cocky guys here,of course i have other topics,first i started with the topic see my videos but none of you saw them so i used this title to get attention.

you are a bunch of stupid kids trying to drift and to be the experts,thats why i will be proud if the administrators cancels my account,let me say this: go to learn something in the real life,like having a real life bunch of loosers,if you don´t have anything positive to say,don´t say anything and by the way i will continue making videos and please go to hell.

By the way, I suck at drifting. We are not experts, but we do know a hell of a lot.
I have been to Hell. They make the most delicious pastries there.

in your first video in trial mountain you almost crashed in one section and in the longest corner the car started drifting outside wich means that you don´t have control of your drifting line, that means that you suck like you say i do,so you are not an expert so don´t be cocky.

and if guy works in aston martin why he is playing stupid games like this.

you could had been more kind but no,i forgot that everyone are cocky guys

yeah describe me the hell and describe me how is there,and nobody of you are polite or kind all of you make me sick of being a drifter who tried to enter to a drifters community,so learn to be more kind with other people,specially with noobs.

im not cocky if you said this in kind way i would had listen to all of your advices,the only thing i realized is that here i cannot learn anything from you

your forum sucks so im the hell out of here bunch of cocky guys, i will try with the japanese forums at least they are more educated than you

yeah describe me the hell and describe me how is there,and nobody of you are polite or kind all of you make me sick of being a drifter who tried to enter to a drifters community,so learn to be more kind with other people,specially with noobs.
You can't just come in here with videos of crappy drifting, claiming to be the best and expect everyone to be cool with it and be polite and kind when you've just bashed on everyone else who is actually good, and is actually knowledgable.

You've called us cocky but don't you think that claiming to be the best is a bit cocky on your part?

You said you were the best, you said we are cocky, you said we don't know anything about drifting, you said none of us can drift in real life. All we said was that your videos weren't very good, and from then on basically got off-topic.

If you are an English Major, please show it. My little sister makes more sense than you.

EDIT: Go to the Japanese forums and post up your videos and say they're better than most of the ones there, like you did on this forum. I'm sure that will work great over there too.

i did that because nobody saw my last topics, and in certain way now im cocky because you make me sick with your stupid comments,you have to be more polite to ther people

So wait, you have a Masters Degree in English, YET you cannot seem to use proper grammar or anything? You speak broken English as if from a foreign country. The SUB-forum of drifting has members that are better than you. You claim your videos are amazing, yet they're not at all. You haven't demonstrated your knowledge of drifting, you haven't contributed to the life of the forum, you haven't done anything useful. I'd tell you to get out but that would be rude. So I wont.

Oh, by the way, we're not cocky about our videos, photos, or drift setups. You're the only one who's being cocky.

i did that because nobody saw my last topics, and in certain way now im cocky because you make me sick with your stupid comments,you have to be more polite to ther people
Respect is earned, not given. If you've done nothing but run in here claiming to be the best and then talk crap about all the members and the forum, saying that none of us know anything and we're all cocky, when you can hardly type English, I have ZERO reason to give you any respect, or any of us.

and you are from a better country than me, california guy and yet you think you are grammar teacher, maybe you are. that´s why you are frustrated in life even a brasilian guy beats you in english.

as you said i don´t need your respect because i don´t care if you respect me or not, because you insulted me and for that all of you lost my respect

and even if i cannot write well in english that´s not reason to insult me or here is a grammar contest forum in order to write good or what Mr. shakespeare

and all of you are talking crap and i dissapointed that all of you instead of being of help are jealous for some stupid title because in fact what you have is that all of you think are the number one in drifting and some guy is trying to take off your titles

and you are from a better country than me, california guy and yet you think you are grammar teacher, maybe you are. that´s why you are frustrated in life even a brasilian guy beats you in english.

Oh, don't even get me started on frustration, you'll lose. California isn't a country it's a state. I may live in a better country, but why must that come into play here? It seems as if you have a hatred for people who live a better lifestyle than you. Move to America if you don't like it in Brazil. I do not think I'm a grammar teacher, just everything you type makes my eyes bleed. Why would I be frustrated over an idiot who can't seem to get basic English down?

Goodbye, I might miss my chance later.

EDIT: We DID "help" you. You said you were the best, we corrected you in saying you weren't.

Since you were so blunt about it, I don't think we were too blunt in return.

You said you were better than most of us, we said you weren't better than most of us.

i know dumbass, im not stupid as you think and im not from brazil it was a stupid example,learn to insult people.

and as you see i got 550 in my toefl test so i don´t need any certification by you dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back