My Pictures of My Cars

United States
Illinois
Supradriver10
Supradriver
Here are some pictures of Gran Turismo 1 that I took earlier today.

imga0714ug9.jpg

imga0715fl1.jpg

imga0716kg8.jpg

imga0717ee0.jpg

imga0718ju1.jpg

imga0719xv3.jpg

imga0724pk2.jpg

imga0727du0.jpg

imga0721lu9.jpg

It was what, 5-10yrs ago since I last played this game? I'm pretty sure that TRD 3000GT was the only car I never got.

Yea, I agree with Sportwagon, you need some more shots, not just 8 different garage shots of the same cars. :crazy:

Last edited:
Nice pictures up there 👍 Would be good to see more. I'd forgotten how awsome the Dodge Copperhead concept looked.

why they look like pixel ****, i only liked the stupid AI and the variety of cars.

For someone who's been playing GT "since you were 5" you seem to have forgotten what the graphics of the original looked like pretty quickly...

I like these pictures because they are just normal pictures. It doesn't have any extra stuff, it's just normal pictures. The best kind.

man i havent seen that TRD 3000GT in years loved it on GT1, nice pics man what else you got??

I like these pictures because they are just normal pictures. It doesn't have any extra stuff, it's just normal pictures. The best kind.

yea thats a good point to note as well as the cars being from GT1 they're almost like vintage, nice old cars from 10 years back takes me back i have to admit.

But how about Christmas 1997 when it was released in Japan? :odd:

yea, we in the States got it 1998 and i think by like 1999 or before years end it was greatest hits or early 2000 cant remember the exact year GT1 went greatest hits* i had the original copy forever. but i dont think anyone should bash the next guy about the graphics and pixels. from what i saw that was being thrown around, back then and even till now i find it hard to name another racing game series that has consistently put out a game with the best graphics of its time series after series. thats my opinion on Gran Turismo vs other racing games like NFSU and NFSU 2 or MidNight Club 1-Remix. none really came close to the graphics of GT1 when it was new, GT2 when it first went on sale, by GT3 i thought the graphics where great, and GT4 was better and may be the best graphics a PS2 game had to offer before the recent release of Madden NFL 10, and GT5:P and GT5 when it debuts im sure is gonna have just as great clarity and exactness of the actual cars they replica.

Last edited:
I dont have a camera right now. If i would have a camera i would get some more picture of Gran turismo and I have all Gran tursimo 1 2 3 and 4.

Nice pictures up there 👍 Would be good to see more. I'd forgotten how awsome the Dodge Copperhead concept looked.

For someone who's been playing GT "since you were 5" you seem to have forgotten what the graphics of the original looked like pretty quickly...

Yes, Yes I did. Time passes by quickly. But GT2 had better graphics and is the best all-around racing game ever. I love this thread.

By the way, that was a long time ago.... I have been looking back at my pre-ban posts, and boy... am I ashamed of myself for having acted like such a rude moronic preteen.

Pd should learn from gt1's livery's there quite crisp compared to the horrible standard ones in gt5 =(
Fun fact: gt1 had a higher res than gt2 =D

I need to know how to get the TRD 3000GT & the Concept Car.

Here's a quick memory jogger I whipped up:

picture.php

Taken in GT5, Enlarge if pixelated.

Back