E2B1JpqUcAMT5x9

E30 M3 - race car for the street
ZL1 - fun track day car; GT4 car with a blower
250 GT Berlinetta - V12 in a small FR chassis
Mustang Gr.4 - does everything right
Fugu Z - perfect retro mod of the best Z
RC F GR.4 - best suspension in GR.4
787B - "..."
Atenza GR.4 - it's what made me stand up in the initial GT Sport car list; BTCC touring car vibes
300 SEL - look at those those four deep dish wheels and those rear tyres
G.T.350 - makes sounds like a race car and it's not even the 350R

What I like most above my top 10, they all have awesome cockpit views.

Here's my Top 10 N Class cars:

1. Porsche 911 GT3 RS - overall the best, even with BoP and friendly with the tires. Very consistent car and is less likely to mess up unlike the LaFerrari.

2. Ferrari F40 - Very capable in all N categories it can compete in. Accelerates as fast as the Porsche above. Even with BoP, it can outclass its modern rivals.

3. Pagani Huayra - Can be as consistent as the GT3 RS, but with BoP it kinda feels neutered.

4. Ferrari LaFerrari - could have been my top 1, if it weren't for its unpredictability. Can be faster than a GT3 RS only if you have mastered it.

5. Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - Am I the only who thinks this is actually a great car for the track, and not a tail-happy monster?

6. Ferrari 458 Italia - very balanced MR car. You can even win all the Ferrari race events in GT League with it.

7. Aston Martin One-77 - surprisingly capable despite its heft. More consistent and forgiving than the Vulcan. BoP makes it even faster.

8. McLaren F1 - no doubt a legend and deserves respect. But BoP completely neuters it and it will lag behind the others if applied.

9. Citroen GT By Citroen - can be an equal to the Porsche GT3 RS. Trouble is, its fixed downforce hampers its top speed. Not ideal for tracks with long straights.

10. Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) - rawest of all the 911s in the game. Great handling but don't be too complacent with it, either.

Last edited:
Mine would be the following:

10. BMW Z4 GT3
Iconic looks and banger sound. Enough said, it really shows its age when you drive it tho.
9. BMW M3 Evolution
Basically a Group A touring car for the road, great drift car as well. Don't be fooled by its class (N200), it will bite if you don't respect it and it will bite hard.
8. McLaren 650S
Very responsive and agile, it eats corners like they are nothing. Having almost 650 horsepower however means that careful throttle management is a must to drive this car.
7. Toyota MR-2 GTS
Quite fun to drive and throw around. In the right circuit it can give even the JDM giants such as the Skyline GTR and the Supra a run for their money
6. Toyota Crown Athlete
It handles surprisingly well for a big sedan, straight line speed leaves alot to be desired tho
5. BMW Z8
Just the sound of that thing puts Corvettes and Mustangs to shame. A pleasure to throw and slide around but quite heavy for its category, so don't expect to win anything with it anytime soon
4. Mazda RX7 FD
Pretty self explanatory: Rotary engine, great looks and drives like a dream
3. F1500T-A
The brutal nature of the F1500T-A never fails to put a smile on my face whenever i take it for a run. It keeps you on edge and requires good amount of concetration to keep it at bay. Obviously you need to know what you're doing first before you decide to push it further.
2. Porsche 911 Turbo (930)
Being 40 years old and with an oldschool turbo, it's a bit more of a handful than your average Porsche. Rewarding to push to the limit, but it will take you down with it if you don't respect it.
1. RUF CTR3
Basically, the supercar equivalent of a nuke. A mid-mounted 4-liter twin-turbo flat 6 with 700 horsepower on a 1.400 kg chassis makes for a beast of a car that tries to kill you in every corner you throw it at. It makes up for it tho with insane acceleration and top speed that surpass anyhting in its class. Plus it's one of the best looking cars of all time imo.

Last edited:
The race cars are terrible to drive for me personally in GTS, but that's because I've been spoiled by other PC sims. Also all of the high end super/hypercars have wonky downforce values that creates too much high speed understeer. So my list is mostly populated by low power road cars.

My top 10 in no particular order:
1. NSX-R - favourite car since forever
2. 911 Turbo (930) - always a hoot to throw around the 'Ring on Comfort Hards
3. P1 GTR - the only hyper that has proper downforce, very similar feeling to the one in Assetto
4. Alfa Giulia TZ2 - always loved this lightweight beauty since GT5
5. Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta - great looks, great soundtrack, need I say more? Picked this instead of GTO because that's ruined by downforce.
6. Red Bull Junior - the only "open" wheeler that handles decently
7. Stratos - good car to humble me whenever I start to think I'm a good driver
8. Peugeot VGT Gr.3 - none of the Gr.3 are good to drive, so I just picked the one that looks best. Also great sound and a missile on straights, but can also turn unlike F1 GTR.
9. 86/BRZ twins - good training car, low power so you have to keep momentum in corners, but not too slow that it becomes boring
10. Miata NA/ND - as above

Last edited:
1. RUF CTR3
Basically, the supercar equivalent of a nuke. A mid-mounted 4-liter twin-turbo flat 6 with 700 horsepower on a 1.400 kg chassis makes for a beast of a car that tries to kill you in every corner you throw it at. It makes up for it tho with insane acceleration and top speed that surpass anyhting in its class. Plus it's one of the best looking cars of all time imo.

I mean I really like the car, but that's a hot take, if I've ever seen one. :)

7. Stratos - good car to humble me whenever I start to think I'm a good driver

giphy.gif

Back