My User Profile.

• Thread starter TVRKing
  • 21 comments
SeismicGravy
How do I get to change my user profile? I wanted to add a picture to my signature but I don't know how to get there. Can anyone help?

Cause I'm waiting for a better Mazda sign(one without the mazda logo at the bottom, and I'm waiting for a rotory smilie and a Zoom Zoom smilie. You're a Subaru guy aren't you? Yet no Subaru logos in your sig....

Hey TVRKing what did you do to get the TVR smilie thing under your signature - Where did you go exactly (I know its in the my gtplanet section but where exactly ??? )
:confused: :confused: :confused:

it's in the profile, in the sig section type : tvr : (without spaces) and you get :tvr:

Originally posted by MazKid
Cause I'm waiting for a better Mazda sign(one without the mazda logo at the bottom, and I'm waiting for a rotory smilie and a Zoom Zoom smilie. You're a Subaru guy aren't you? Yet no Subaru logos in your sig....

Nah, I'm no subaru guy. I just liked that pic of the Impreza that's in my avatar. And the subaru logo's just really ugly...

Thanks for the help guys :D

I'm also after an animated TVR gif. does anyone know where I can get one, or get one made?

some of the people here could make one for you, like Pako, Rice Rocketeer, Loud Music, or Nomad Diablo. Just find one of them and ask...

Back