My view of Horizon

• Thread starter gtgun
  • 15 comments
what is this xbox? 0o
Hi all!Just started to take pics.Nevre bothered in previous titles.But the scenery here screams to be photographed.Hope you like it :)

Couple for the start:

dashdx.jpg

must.jpg

ha3k.jpg

44862660.jpg

45748038.jpg

cn2u.jpg

citynights.jpg

58941655.jpg

gtrmj.jpg

Nice start, but if there was something that I would suggest, it would be to up the contrast a little. Maybe the color as well.

Thx for the feedback guys!

ImaRobot.

-I made them on purpose so.I find that they look a bit more life like with lower contrast.And you can see so much more detail of everything.But its hard to capture what i really want.Its a thin line where the"camera" is working proper.And you must find the right place in right time of the day,to get a good lightning.In cases are the lights good for the car,but useless on the enviorment.and back.Some times i wait a complete cycle on one place to get it right.And some times only to find out,that there can't be done what i want,with that car,in that color :D

ps.:sorry for my english.it's very hard for me to explain my self in it.Our language is very complex.Can't even be translated proper to english.

Thank you Fezz!
i tought that i will make pics from places in the distance,then go there,and make a pic from the place where i made the last one before.A bit cruising involved in the shooting to.Makes it more fun.Especially with my f class golf :D takes ages to get there sometimes.bit more like in real.

Thanks Yakie!
I was trying to give that shot a bit of vintage look. :) glad you liked it

my yesterday cruise:

"heavy"traffic at dawn.seems like everybody wanted to get out of the town early :lol:

trrafic.jpg

After bitten me trough the taraffic,the cruise goes on.On my way to the lake

cruiseb.jpg

Some chill after arriving

lakeml.jpg

Time to move on to the next location.Catch was bad anyway :_D

cr2f.jpg

cr3f.jpg

Taking some rest

cr4yn.jpg

And finaly i got there!

scejg.jpg

Arrive at home after a long day

26552639.jpg

view from the terrace

wievj.jpg

Couldn't resist the night.Gone out for hunting

69906920.jpg

one of my trophy's for that night

chasef.jpg

end of story...

Thx for your feedback Stoney!
I have left FH for a couple days.Have gone back to F4.Missed circuit racing a bit(and tuning a lot!)
But shooting pics in Horizon is so much better.Have tried to take a couple in F4.But it feels so boring after Horizon
So i'll be back soon with a new set :))

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4595/lakeml.jpg[/IMG]

Time to move on to the next location.Catch was bad anyway

Wait a minute, catch was bad anyway? What about a game within a game, like Bass Fishing on the Horizon??
Too much?

Wait a minute, catch was bad anyway? What about a game within a game, like Bass Fishing on the Horizon??
Too much?

we will have gta 5 for the everything else stuff :) (maybe fishing to)
But horizon got many other issues they could address insted of addig mini games.

Back