My Viper will beat any car on GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linda Banks
  • 118 comments
  • 5,722 views
Originally posted by vrmx
I'll make a car for high speed now. See how fast I can get...
kewl, best I could get was 435,860 hp with an F686/m engine in the Viper... workin on a setup for my Diablo
 
Ok, I got up to 12422.5km/h (which is quite a lot in mph too) with 3681bhp 4WD Yaris RS. :D
 
yeah vrmx i got that bug with the wheelie trick wihle going out of track in some tracks and when you reach the top speed of the game the game frezzes
 
Well I wasn't out of the track and so the game didn't freeze.
 
Originally posted by Sparxxx
yeah vrmx i got that bug with the wheelie trick wihle going out of track in some tracks and when you reach the top speed of the game the game frezzes
An the top speed of the game is what ?
 
2.4 billion mph
 
Originally posted by Famine
2.4 billion mph
You know thats bogus, aint possible, flyin cars dunt count, nice try

UFO's remain in outer space, not Gran Tursimo hybrids
 
Originally posted by sphinx87
I have got Escudo to 450kph with 4 wheel on the ground, the Viper to 430kph, the RUF RGT to 420kph, and the Elise V8 SE to 410kph

i got mine to 500 somehow and i dont think i saved the settings but i can get it to go to 480ish now!:D

hang on a min an ill dig up some settings!;)
 
k here they are

FRONT REAR

SR 7.0 6.0
RH 75 75
DB 7 7
DR 7 7
CA 2.0 1.0
TA 0.0 0.0
ST 4 4
LSD I 10 10
LSD A 20 40
LSD D 10 20
DF 0.38 0.60

AUTO GEAR LEVEL 48
FINAL 2.000
THE GEARS SHOULD BE AS FOLLOWS

1ST 5.295
2ND 3.224
3RD 2.217
4TH 1.610
5TH 1.235
6TH1.001

ASM 10
TCS 5
VCD 10%

i just managed to squeeze 482.3 from these settings:p ;)
 
You can get to 2.4 billion Master Blaster, but you have to break out of a track, i think it would have to be the test course possibly?
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
You can get to 2.4 billion Master Blaster, but you have to break out of a track, i think it would have to be the test course possibly?
On the Tarmac ? it is not possible
 
Oh, not on the tarmac, but outside of the track.
 
Why? You have to "break out" of the track through a glitch and then you can go for infinite until you reach that certain speed where it will freeze up and you have to restart...i haven't done it before but i have seen screenshots.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Why? You have to "break out" of the track through a glitch and then you can go for infinite until you reach that certain speed where it will freeze up and you have to restart...i haven't done it before but i have seen screenshots.

How is there enough track to reach any kind of speed that high ?
 
No, you miss the point...

The maximum speed of the game - the highest number it will register BEFORE the game crashes and you have to restart is 2.4 billlion of the local units. Note that this ALSO applies to the distance covered.

It's not how much track, or on the tarmac or anything. That number IS the highest that the game will display in any capacity.

The highest speed on tarmac is, potentially, any number up to that amount. Any other number that can be reached can be overhauled until that point. I say 500mph, someone comes along with 501mph. I say 12000mph, someone can come along with 12001mph. You see?

So the maximum speed of GT3 is 2.4 billion mph.

BTW - I like how you think that breaking out of the track is bogus, but hybrids, wheelie tricks and breaking the sound barrier (going quicker than the Phantom jet-engined Thrust SSC) in a Yaris is somehow legit...
 
Originally posted by Famine
No, you miss the point...

The maximum speed of the game - the highest number it will register BEFORE the game crashes and you have to restart is 2.4 billlion of the local units. Note that this ALSO applies to the distance covered.

It's not how much track, or on the tarmac or anything. That number IS the highest that the game will display in any capacity.

The highest speed on tarmac is, potentially, any number up to that amount. Any other number that can be reached can be overhauled until that point. I say 500mph, someone comes along with 501mph. I say 12000mph, someone can come along with 12001mph. You see?

So the maximum speed of GT3 is 2.4 billion mph.

BTW - I like how you think that breaking out of the track is bogus, but hybrids, wheelie tricks and breaking the sound barrier (going quicker than the Phantom jet-engined Thrust SSC) in a Yaris is somehow legit...
I'm stuck at 1,498 mph in my Viper, course at that speed its on two wheels, if you look at the replay I attached
 
And that'll be just your Mach 2 then?
 
Originally posted by Famine
And that'll be just your Mach 2 then?
Is it possible to get higher speeds on the track an still drive the car round the turns?
 
Wouldn't know. I spend most of my time doing online racing. And since I'm not aware of any competition anywhere ever that has actually allowed the wheelie trick, I don't do it.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Wouldn't know. I spend most of my time doing online racing. And since I'm not aware of any competition anywhere ever that has actually allowed the wheelie trick, I don't do it.
didnt mean doin a wheelie
 
Well, in that case, go to http://www.racing-line.org/gt3/ click on Course Records, pick a track and scroll to the bottom for the Hybrid lap times. That should give you an idea of just how fast it's possible to get on a track.
 
Originally posted by Linda Banks
My Dodge Viper can smoke any car on the game. After I got I took it to the test track it topped out at like 170 or something like that and I didn't think that was fast enough. I replaced almost every part on the car. I spent about 200,000 dollars on it and now it's got 1,100 horsepower and tops out at 275.3 miles an hour

wanna try my Impreza LM? on track of course i hate long runs they are so boring.....
 
Back