My Viper will beat any car on GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linda Banks
  • 118 comments
  • 5,722 views
I want a strip going for about 5kms....and a Dyno tune...that would be awesome.
 
My Escudo reaches 461 km/h in test course. Can yor Viper do that??
 
Originally posted by danibus
Perhaps they could have a huge loop. Just one huge loop where you only go forward and gravity always pull you to the track. That would be sweet.

Well I dont know exactly how sweet that would be, considering ur game doesnt like it if u get going too fast and freezes i.e. Excudo wheelie.
 
how about we just chuck the cars at the Bonneville salt flats? you want high speed there you go

Sandstorm: you took the words out of my mouth there mate, stick this "viper" at Cote against an F1 and see how fast you can go
 
Originally posted by Sheron
My Escudo reaches 461 km/h in test course.

My Escudo can do 538kph without wheelie trick can u beat that
 
Originally posted by Linda Banks
My Dodge Viper can smoke any car on the game. After I got I took it to the test track it topped out at like 170 or something like that and I didn't think that was fast enough. I replaced almost every part on the car. I spent about 200,000 dollars on it and now it's got 1,100 horsepower and tops out at 275.3 miles an hour
Hi yas, just hit 430 mph on the test track today with an hp of 4468 in my Viper GST... at 58.694 seconds.. Course it took a lap to get up to speed, at the first corner, turn one an smokin the tires all the way there, was hittin 320, by the time reached turn 3 was bookin along at 430, any thing over 300 an your taggin the wall... but damn 430 is smokin, heard a fella has his top speed on the test track at 800 +... dang
 
So that means you have a sharkport...you know you can get it to way higher than that with a sharkport...
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So that means you have a sharkport...you know you can get it to way higher than that with a sharkport...
Didnt use the port, GH had given me suggestion on how to mod my cars... Bein that I am a CodeBreaker user an not Gamecrap, had to use the code convertor, to get the codes for the power multiplier, then tweaked the tranny and downforce settings, has been a trial an error process, never imagined speed over 400 mph were possible, thought 250 mph was it since thats all you can get from the upgrades provided in the game... Now if I could only get that 2.4 million or is it billion mark someone claims is his top end... oh plzzzzzzzzzzzz

chit, at 300 plus you cant keep it outta the wall Besides I was pokin fun at Lin for thinkin her Vipers the badest thang goin... *chuckles*
 
Originally posted by Famine
durban_poison - Conversion factors:

Rough - (km/h x 5)/8 = mph; (mph x 8)/5 = km/h
Accurate - 1 mph = 1.609km/h

So 430km/h - 440km/h is 267mph - 273mph

WOW its........FAMINE....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I see u have left you GTN santum...hehe

enjoy your time at newbiepla.... i mean GTPlanet....lol
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So that means you have a sharkport...you know you can get it to way higher than that with a sharkport...
An just how might one do that ?
 
Stuff it full of horses... My Exige sits at 1499hp, because I feel like it, but I've created cars with 300000hp+ - I believe the upper limit is 655000hp, but don't quote me on the precise figure...

Famine's Hybrid Guide
 
Originally posted by Famine
Stuff it full of horses... My Exige sits at 1499hp, because I feel like it, but I've created cars with 300000hp+ - I believe the upper limit is 655000hp, but don't quote me on the precise figure...

Famine's Hybrid Guide
that I am attempting to do but cant get it over 8849 hp... and the tranny cant take the hp increase stops shifting in 4th gear at 550 mph

Nice web site... by the way
 
I like vipers too, but the escudo can smoke a viper in a race with the wheelie trick
 
Originally posted by F094/H
The Escudo would smoke any car in that!

Really? Well my Exige laps Midfield in 40s dead, which is 10s quicker than anyone anywhere has managed in a Formula 1 car in GT3. It covers 0-400 and 0-1000m quicker than any standard car and can, with all four wheels on the floor where they belong, top nearly 300mph on almost all circuits.

The only smoke the Escudo would see is from the Exige's rear wheels...
 
Originally posted by Famine
Really? Well my Exige laps Midfield in 40s dead, which is 10s quicker than anyone anywhere has managed in a Formula 1 car in GT3. It covers 0-400 and 0-1000m quicker than any standard car and can, with all four wheels on the floor where they belong, top nearly 300mph on almost all circuits.

The only smoke the Escudo would see is from the Exige's rear wheels...
thats nice, I have a Viper hits the first turn on the test track at 498 mph, used the F1 tranny that may explain why its stuck in 4th at 490 mph, is all in the gearing
 
Well, I was talking about ANY circuit - I don't need a huge run up to get 300mph. If I felt like shooting myself, sorry, I mean running on the Test Course, I can gear it to well over 600mph with the 4 wheels on tarmac at all times.

I really must get around to posting the inis on my site, but I've left my Xport at my dad's (D'oh!)... I'll get him to post it... :D

(and I was replying originally to F094/H's claim that the GT3 Escudo would smoke any car in my hybrids section - hence the quote - rather than just posting an idle boast. Not my style at all)
 
Originally posted by Masterblaster
thats nice, I have a Viper hits the first turn on the test track at 498 mph, is all in the gearing

BTW you may want to add a few smilies or something. The sentence comes across as vaguely condescending. Personally I don't mind one bit, but you may find yourself at the centre of some flame wars with some of GTP's less... stable members... :D
 
First of all, why the FUDGE would you put a Viper against an F1?

Thats just instant loss (Unless you're on the Test Track).

Second of all, doing the wheelie trick against a Viper is a bit rude, ya know, cos it goes up around 1300 on the second straight (if you know what you're doing).

And last of all, why would you wanna be in the middle of a Flame war? Thats just stupid. Like the first thing I said.

Thank you for your time.
 
Originally posted by Famine
BTW you may want to add a few smilies or something. The sentence comes across as vaguely condescending. Personally I don't mind one bit, but you may find yourself at the centre of some flame wars with some of GTP's less... stable members... :D
Dont do flames, I put em to IGNORE
 
I don't think those less stable members really come around the GT3 forum...but yeh. 600 mph hybrid sounds nice...can it go around cote d'azur without hitting a wall though? :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I don't think those less stable members really come around the GT3 forum...but yeh. 600 mph hybrid sounds nice...can it go around cote d'azur without hitting a wall though? :p
In reverse perhaps, you stuck a nerve there, hate that track an Languna as well
Still wanna know how the fella gets 2.4 million miles per hour.....oh plz
 
Dodge - yes. I don't build nice shiny hybrids to scratch them to pieces :D Cote is a strange track, and the proper gearing would see me only just about over 250mph at the end of the tunnel. Happily the brakes are rock solid... :D

Masterblaster - I'm NOT the person who claimed to do 2.4 billion mph. I merely confirmed that this person's claims are real. My own claims I can back up with Xports and 18 months worth of OLR reputation from GT3Times, GTNetwork and GT.de. AND I already told you how he did it and where you can find the evidence. If you're still acheing for info, go over to forum.granturismo.com and look it up.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I don't think those less stable members really come around the GT3 forum...but yeh.

:eek: I just look down the list of subjects in the GT3 forum and see "Which car has 7 gears?", "How do I win XXX car?", "What's the best FF?", "Why can't I win a P001?"... etc.

I think that, per head, GTP has more of these "novice" questions - and you DO have a nice subject here that advises you read it before posting here which they all choose to ignore - than almost any other forum I've come across.

That said, there's also you, Palm and Lotus350 here, so it's not all bad... :lol:
 
Originally posted by Famine
:eek: I just look down the list of subjects in the GT3 forum and see "Which car has 7 gears?", "How do I win XXX car?", "What's the best FF?", "Why can't I win a P001?"... etc.

I think that, per head, GTP has more of these "novice" questions - and you DO have a nice subject here that advises you read it before posting here which they all choose to ignore - than almost any other forum I've come across.

That said, there's also you, Palm and Lotus350 here, so it's not all bad... :lol:
what I choose to ignore are those that only BRAG what their cars can do an CANT back it up ...so lame, but what do you expect from a KID, Is sad when you ask for assistance an get this nonsense from kids, that only brag about how fast their car is, and can not back it up that claim. Thanks to all of you that have at least made an effort to help....:) Thank God 4 Ignore
 
I really have no idea who you're aiming at... But since you've seen my website which does it's best to help pretty much anyone out AND includes a bunch of my own replays and hybrid inis, I believe it's not me. Plus I'm too old. :D
 
Originally posted by Masterblaster


Seriously doubt it could, might jump the walls on that track to get an edge.
In reverse perhaps, you stuck a nerve there, hate that track an Languna as well
Still wanna know how the fella gets 2.4 million miles per hour.....oh plz
 
Back