Mysterious Experiences You've Had In Video Games?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Sonygamer455, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Here’s a fun little topic I have been meaning to make for a while now. As gamers, I am sure some of us have had experiences in games that we feel weren’t technically supposed to happen, but did anyway and we aren’t sure why. Well, that’s what this thread is about, mysterious experiences you’ve had in video games. It can be solved or unsolved mystery.

It’s pretty simple, just list the game, the mysterious experience you had in the game and an explanation if there is one. Like this:
    Game:
    Mystery:
    Explanation:

I am reserving this post for explaining the topic itself. Now it’s your turn, post the mysterious experiences you’ve had!

Theufcveteran likes this.
  2. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Well, don't everybody speak at once! :lol: I have one I could name right off the bat that I have been meaning to post.

Game: Spongebob Squarepants Legend of the Lost Spatula

Mystery: A long time ago I was playing this game and was on the Kelpazoic Jungle and I got to the Jungle Fish boss and could not figure out how to defeat him. Eventually, I had to quit the game, so I wrote the code down since the game used a password function. I reentered it later on and made my way back to where I would usually go to fight him and he was gone! It seems after entering the code, it bypassed the boss fight without me having to actually beat it myself and sure enough, I got what I needed from it as well and could continue on with the rest of the game.

Explanation: None. To this day, I still have no idea how this happened and I have yet to see it again. It's possible I may have entered the code slightly wrong and it took me further into the game as a result, but I am skeptical of this. I have tried to recreate this in recent years and have had no luck doing so.

Theufcveteran likes this.