Nürburgring 4hr

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeDan
  • 11 comments
  • 2,496 views
Messages
39
Messages
GTP_MikeDan
In the Intermediate test I got all the sector races in gold and then silver on the full lap, saw earlier on here that will unlock the 4 hr Endurance. Where do I go to see it?

I'm level 18 btw.

Thanks.
 
endurance races need something like lvl 24 or 25 before they become unlocked.
 
Go onto practice mode and it should be there if you've done what you need to ,it's not called the 4 hour track though ,I can't remember its actual name.
 
the 4hr Track is called Nürburgring Type-V
 
EDIT: Never mind.
 
Thanks! Found it

Anyone notice how different the track looks with the stalls and people on the side during endurance. Nice work PD 👍
 
is it the real vln layout? nordschleife + gp course?
 
You miss read the message.

You've unlocked the nurburgring 4hr endurance layout in arcade
 
Is there a Nurburgring layout which has change of time only? I have the time/weather version.

If, how do I unlock it?
 
is it the real vln layout? nordschleife + gp course?

24 Hour layout is the version with the 2 course linked. The VLN uses a different layout that skip a big chunk of the GP course.
 
Back