Nürburgring - Fastest...Lap...Ever.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 11 comments
  • 1,652 views
Psh. I can do that. Lol that's some insane driving. I wonder how many attempts that took
 
Wow, awesome. Wish we could see some more detail on numbers, aids, settings, etc.

I'm pretty sure he had tire wear on off since the tires would've been gone before he even got out of the first sector going so quick since it's a hybrid.

Takes a humongous amount of skill to just navigate the course so fast though anyway so major props!
 
tire/fuel is definitely off, the hybrid version empties the fuel tank in about 20 seconds at full throttle

the aids were TCS at 3, SRF on, ABS 1, the car is undriveable without TCS, as you can see it was in 7th gear the entire time because of the ridiculous torque numbers.
 
Well driven man, hope you make a vid of the civic also.
 
Thanks for that NSXD.

And yeah man, seeing a Civic hybrid tackling a track at full click should look pretty interesting xD
 
the problem with that Civic is if you're giving it gas it's breaking traction (without TCS) and because the front wheels have to turn that basically means you can only give it gas in a relatively straight line.
 
I'd still watch it :D
 
Pfft. This is easy. I can do a lap in half that time with my eyes closed, hands tied behind my back, and while playing GT5 with a Rock Band drum kit instead of a DualShock 3 or a fancy wheel.
 
I do believe he broke the sound barrier (768 mph ground level) in the last stretch. Even the engine sound cut out, lol.

edit..
the display looked like it's mph but pretty blurry, guess it could have been kph. Insanely fast whichever.)
 
Last edited:
I do believe he broke the sound barrier (768 mph ground level) in the last stretch. Even the engine sound cut out, lol.

edit..
the display looked like it's mph but pretty blurry, guess it could have been kph. Insanely fast whichever.)

The display on the steering wheel was in kph. The display on the replay screen was indeed in mph lol.

Crazy that he only used 7th gear. And even so he was barely touching the gas pedal.
 
Back