[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
The car you get for IB all-Silver is the Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01, not '04. The all-Gold one just says Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74, no Healey.

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed the stupid Nike car is a prize car in two places, one of which is guaranteed everyone will get it (iB bronze) why must it also be the prize for the Saleen race, I'd much rather win the other Chapperal for that. :drool: :ouch:

Agreed, that Nike car is rediculous. 8 gears and not that fast, and it looks like a reject for a shoe design. You should get that car when you LOSE races. Ah well, I guess there's some people out there that'll drive it, for some reason, can't expect to like all the cars.

dreamakah
Agreed, that Nike car is rediculous. 8 gears and not that fast, and it looks like a reject for a shoe design. You should get that car when you LOSE races. Ah well, I guess there's some people out there that'll drive it, for some reason, can't expect to like all the cars.
:lol::lol::lol:

There is NO prize car for 75%

Mazda MX Cross Sport- NRA Roadster race.

Audi Pikes Peak Quattro: A3 Cup.

They were suposed to have the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

Please i need help i want this car...for the moment i drive
Mitsubishi Lancer evo3,G20

Questions about the license cars:
  1. Can all of these cars be bought/won or are they only available for the licenses?
  2. Do the license cars have one color each or do they have more than one?
I have read that the Ford model T is gold S license prize only. Does it have more colors? Hope not. :indiff: And the Nike car can be won. Still searching for the other cars. Really appreciate it if you could tell me the other ones. :)

If this is asked before, plz direct me to that thread. :indiff:

P.S. I know which cars you get with the licenses, only asking if these cars are available somewhere else.

Can someone test this out for me:

You get the Jag at 50%, what if you clear some races, so you drop back down to 49% then win them to go back over 50, will you get the jag again?

dbartucci
Can someone test this out for me:

You get the Jag at 50%, what if you clear some races, so you drop back down to 49% then win them to go back over 50, will you get the jag again?

No, it says clearly at the bottom of the Congrats page with the car "NOTE: You can only win this prize car once"
Which would mean no.

With all this talk i ask,,, where are the toyota and nissan gt1's(r390)??? Can you buy them at the dealership? And also the BMW V12 LMR? Puegeot le mans prototype???
Thanks for any info you guys have///

The Peugeot race cars can be baught under Pescarolo, The 905 can be baught under classics in Peugeot. Wow how hard is it to just explore the game?

noob question (but I can't find the answer anywhere)...

Can the concept cars (like the Mazda6 or the Sunfire GXP) be sold? The Maxda6 looks like it's missing the drivetrain, and the Sunfire looks like it is missing the engine, but when I upgrade those parts, it still won't let me sell...

TIA

Question: is the POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04 the ONLY F1 car GT4 has to offer? If so, what are the other five F1 cars that you compete against in the Formula GT Championships? Clones? :yuck:

What's this Black F1 car ppl are talking about? Where/when/how can it be acquired assuming it is in the NA version?

There has got to be more than one F1 car in GT4, at least a half dozen plz! :scared: GT3 has like 7-8 of them 👍
Lord knows i didn't buy this game to drive several hundred slow, poor cornering, boring looking production road cars... :crazy:

Playtawin
Question: is the POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04 the ONLY F1 car GT4 has to offer? If so, what are the other five F1 cars that you compete against in the Formula GT Championships? Clones? :yuck:

What's this Black F1 car ppl are talking about? Where/when/how can it be acquired assuming it is in the NA version?

There has got to be more than one F1 car in GT4, at least a half dozen plz! :scared: GT3 has like 7-8 of them 👍
Lord knows i didn't buy this game to drive several hundred slow, poor cornering, boring looking production road cars... :crazy:
they are all the same model but in over a dozen different color combinations. Since the Sauber is the F1 c'ship prize, the only place to win the F1 is the 24 Nurb enduro. Meaning to get every color combo you must race for 24 hours 12 times if every time is a different color. About 1000 to 2000 miles 12 to 50 times if you dont get different colors.Time to buy a dozen or so LMP. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

cjrciadt
they are all the same model but in over a dozen different color combinations.

now THAT sucks! i could care less about the color, im interested in competing against/driving a variety of F1 cars all with unique driving physics and sponsorships and it would've been nice if PD didn't have to cut corners on licensing costs designing their own F1 car instead 💡 They should have just licensed all of the real-life Formula 1 cars and maybe even a couple Indy cars, that would have made my day. eh but throwing in a ton of Japanese cars was a good idea PD..... :grumpy:

p.s. only wish there was a F1 game out there half as realistic as GT4.

Does anyone have the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R ????or know how to have it
please answer my question :) it is in GT4 this car???? 💡

Please i need help i want this car...for the moment i drive
Mitsubishi Lancer evo3,G20

NX 2.0
Does anyone have the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R ????or know how to have it
please answer my question :) it is in GT4 this car????

The Pulsar is not in GT4, unless it's known by another name I'm unfamiliar with.

Playtawin
now THAT sucks! i could care less about the color, im interested in competing against/driving a variety of F1 cars all with unique driving physics and sponsorships and it would've been nice if PD didn't have to cut corners on licensing costs designing their own F1 car instead 💡 They should have just licensed all of the real-life Formula 1 cars and maybe even a couple Indy cars, that would have made my day. eh but throwing in a ton of Japanese cars was a good idea PD..... :grumpy:

p.s. only wish there was a F1 game out there half as realistic as GT4.

Why don´t you buy a F1 Game???

Ryosuke_Gumna
What is Skyline GT-R (Gran Turismo Versio) 01? Is it the same as the pace car?
Yes and no, this one does not have the "lights" the pace car has. Both version are in the game.

Back