[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
moktoya, this is what I did; get all the way upto 25%, do the El Captain 200 Miles Endurance, win the Minolta, add a Stage 4, and you will kill the competition in the series. đź‘Ť

No need to kill em just beat em, It will win unmodified too. Mine does just that, put on the hardest tire and it will stay out of the pits more.

sUn: 1 minor typo - American Hall races

you have "American Muscle Car Championship" and "Classic Muscle Car Championship" but the 2 races in question are "hot rod competition" and "muscle car competition". You get the plymouth super bird for the muscle car competition, so I would assume that you get the chevelle for the hot rod competition.

sUn
moktoya, this is what I did; get all the way upto 25%, do the El Captain 200 Miles Endurance, win the Minolta, add a Stage 4, and you will kill the competition in the series. đź‘Ť

Hey sUN...Quick question..what car did you use to win the El Captain Enduro?
I'm thinking of using the C5 Vette but don't want to get spaked if the other 5 cars are the likes of say the Sauber & Mazda 787B....

Thanks!

SimRaceDriver
I'm thinking of using the C5 Vette but don't want to get spaked if the other 5 cars are the likes of say the Sauber & Mazda 787B....

Thanks!

Way over kill. it's a high power production race. Vipers, Vettes, and so on. I used the #4 GT LM expecting the same as you and killed them by. Going to try it after 100% with a lesser car.

moktoya
Can somebody pls tell me what's the best and most economical car to use for the GT World Championship series in the Professional Hall. Have been having trouble winning with the Mercedes CLK-GTR..... the car simply understeers too much.

I ran the R8 with a stage 4. Great racing against the Courage Peugeot the BMW and the R8 the entire series. I did a B-Spec switch during a pit stop and watched my driver grab the win in lap traffic right at the stripe against the Peugeot.

SimRaceDriver
Hey sUN...Quick question..what car did you use to win the El Captain Enduro?

Thanks!
I used the Option Stream Z.

I put RS4 wheels on mine and RS6 racing wheels.

And I like the Pikes Peak, its not a car and its not horrible. Much fun if u ask me.

dbartucci
I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed the stupid Nike car is a prize car in two places, one of which is guaranteed everyone will get it (iB bronze) why must it also be the prize for the Saleen race, I'd much rather win the other Chapperal for that. :drool: :ouch:

You win it in the Saleen S7 race because the designer (Phil Frank ______) designed them both. Read the "Morse code on Nike ONE" thread for more details on that. Interesting stuff! :) đź‘Ť

Ebiggs
You win it in the Saleen S7 race because the designer (Phil Frank ______) designed them both. Read the "Morse code on Nike ONE" thread for more details on that. Interesting stuff! :) đź‘Ť

As you might not have known, I did read that thread, in fact I posted in it. And I don't disagree that the Saleen prize should be the Nike car given the connection, and I also get that the Nike car is the bronze prize in a license everyone will have to complete so everyone who buys the game can see the car, (nike probably paid a lot of money and didn't want their car buried under 720 other cars), but it doesn't change the fact that it's a shame a car you can't race and can't sell is awarded as a prize in two different races.

Thanks, scarredgoth21! đź‘Ť

I printed this list out, it's very handy to keep beside you when your racing in the game. :D

drone
:( that is a bummer. my clio can't handle all those cup cars in those races.

buy a clio phase 2 turbo (it's in the renault dealer not used car dealer) or whatever it called and tune it all the way you will be able to win the series easily then :D

Two mistakes in the Manufacturer 'One-Make Races' that need edited:

Cheverlolet:
Vette! Vette! Vette! - Cheverolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

Mazda:
NR-A Roadster Cup - Mazda MX-Crossport '05

Look,
I'm picky. All I want is the 54 Corvette in black. The Stars and Stripes racce will give it to me in - go figure - Red White or Blue. They show a Black 54 in the showroom but will not give it to me when I race. I have done that stupid race 16 times. Advice Please. :crazy:

jrtonilleandgab
Look,
I'm picky. All I want is the 54 Corvette in black. The Stars and Stripes racce will give it to me in - go figure - Red White or Blue. They show a Black 54 in the showroom but will not give it to me when I race. I have done that stupid race 16 times. Advice Please. :crazy:

i won that in black but my bro sold it on me when he came this past weekend i didn't really get mad at him though cause i wanted the white one originaly :D

Back