Na

  • Thread starter Thread starter westbay81
  • 13 comments
  • 739 views
I have a gold chrome paint for trade.

If you have any of the cars below in 0/0/0, please let me know.

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89
Renault Megane 2.0 16V '03
Mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD) ' 93
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) ' 00

1 Gold chrome is not worth 1 car. 5 Gold Chromes, yes, 1, no.
 
dylpro
1 Gold chrome is not worth 1 car. 5 Gold Chromes, yes, 1, no.

Your damn right
 
Crazy :lol:
 
This is so good offer that you got me :lol:
My Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(ofcourse 0\0\0) for your 1 gold chrome ?
I can do that nice trade tomorrow :lol:
fr: urabus098
 
JK83
This is so good offer that you got me :lol:
My Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(ofcourse 0\0\0) for your 1 gold chrome ?
I can do that nice trade tomorrow :lol:
fr: urabus098

Mental mate :lol:

That's a good deal for OP.

I offered 10 paints for a 1000 ticket earlier and got nothing, not even a reply.
 
Mental mate :lol:

That's a good deal for OP.

I offered 10 paints for a 1000 ticket earlier and go nothing, not even a reply.

Hey Im serious :lol:
this must be good deal :lol:
 
Damn too late to score some nice paintchip!!
 
Damn too late to score some nice paintchip!!
Better luck next time I think :)
Can you westbay81 pls answer have we deal?
Im gonna trade that chip atleast 6-10 cars if I got that deal :lol:
I realy hope I get that chip :rolleyes:
My Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(ofcourse 0\0\0) for your 1 gold chrome ?
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the retarded question, but what does 0/0/0 mean?
Also I have every car on that list.
 
RattijuoppoFIN
Sorry for the retarded question, but what does 0/0/0 mean?
Also I have every car on that list.

⬇ miles on the car
0/0/0⬅ wins
⬆ how many times switched
 
Mental mate :lol:

That's a good deal for OP.

I offered 10 paints for a 1000 ticket earlier and got nothing, not even a reply.

ill do ur deal. i got a 1000 ticket...
 
Back