I have a gold chrome paint for trade.
If you have any of the cars below in 0/0/0, please let me know.
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89
Renault Megane 2.0 16V '03
Mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD) ' 93
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) ' 00
dylpro1 Gold chrome is not worth 1 car. 5 Gold Chromes, yes, 1, no.
JK83This is so good offer that you got me
My Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(ofcourse 0\0\0) for your 1 gold chrome ?
I can do that nice trade tomorrow
fr: urabus098
Mental mate![]()
That's a good deal for OP.
I offered 10 paints for a 1000 ticket earlier and go nothing, not even a reply.
Better luck next time I thinkDamn too late to score some nice paintchip!!
RattijuoppoFINSorry for the retarded question, but what does 0/0/0 mean?
Also I have every car on that list.
Mental mate![]()
That's a good deal for OP.
I offered 10 paints for a 1000 ticket earlier and got nothing, not even a reply.
⬇ miles on the car
0/0/0⬅ wins
⬆ how many times switched