Nagareru Sukiru - Chapter 2 - German and NSX - 29/9/11

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, I'm sorry to say, but this is once again, delayed. My laptop has encountered an error, and it might be awhile before I can repair it.

Yay, after 3 or 4 or 5 delays it is almost done. I'm just waited for a post saying, "Sorry guys, it's been erased again." :P

Yay, after 3 or 4 or 5 delays it is almost done. I'm just waited for a post saying, "Sorry guys, it's been erased again." :P

asdfesf.png

It's been somewhat of an annoyance that Chapter 2 has taken this long to release...

See what I did there?

Note - Text in-between Asterisks are Flashbacks and/or Stories

6182430411_a6432b6a70.jpg

Yui Kunze was an Ingenious, Lonely, German boy who was at the age of 18, like Ryou. His name defitinely doesn't suit him well. His parents gave him this name, as they decided the name months before his birth, therefore once he was born into this world, they couldn't bother changing the name they wanted. He lived alone, because his parents, in fact, don't live with him for reasons, not like Ryou's parents, but his parents did something ignorant. They abandoned him. At age 14. He was completely unaware of why they did, and wondered so hardly. To this day, you may still find that Yui is still wondering why, because he may never know. At the point we are now, I say it would be best to tell you that Yui and Ryou are very good friends. They have been friends since grade 9, in fact, and they still are. They share much in common.

Yui had a secret, though, that he kept from most people, including Ryou. He wanted to become a professional racer. Almost more than anything. It was probably held in his list of Top 5 important things. I don't know what else is in there, nor would it be useful to type out in the story, so I'll leave them out. Yui, in fact, had a huge love for racing, that he had many things in his possession that consist of racing related things.

Yui did have something marvelous, that no one new about, though. Many pocket notebooks with tons of things in them. Yui loved to take notes on racing Events, Statistics, Car Specs, and more. He would write in them often, as he would watch racing on the television. There were a vast amount of his Notebooks, ranging all the way from D1 Grand Prix to Le Mans. He called his huge huge collection of tiny pocket notebooks with racing information held in them, "Die Treiber Enzyklopädie" (The Driver Encyclopedia). He would often study from these many times. Trying to get a good, visual memory on these facts. Normally, people would call him insane if they saw him doing this. But what could one 18 year old, living all alone, do to have fun?

September 19th, Monday, 7:32 AM

"Ryou?", Yui called out, on the phone.
"Who is this?"
"It's me, Yui. How could you simply forget?", he replied, not mentioning that Ryou does this commonly.
"Oh. Oh yes. How are you today Yui, get that new haircut?"
"New Haircut?. . . What?! I'm not that Yui! Damn Ryou, are you wasted?"
"No. I just woke up."
"Oh, well I suppose that makes sense because you must be somewhat tired."
After that, a 20 second, brief silence had come.
"So,", Yui asked, May I come over for some breakfast?"
Yeah, sure."
"Okay, I'll be right over.", Yui said, then hung up.
Yui owned a Honda NSX '91. He loved it very near and dear. He also would commonly think that it "Loved" him back, seems odd, huh? But what could someone with no one who loves them do? His NSX was a nicely shaded Blue, that looked very nice no matter what time of day.

Ryou's house wasn't that far away. Maybe only 10-15 minutes from Yui's house. He really didn't care about lengths of drives anyway, after all, this boy loved driving.
"You know,", Yui said to himself, I wonder what Ryou does on a break like this. . . He can't just lay down on the couch all day, watching Television and gaining weight. . . He even has younger sisters to care for,he definitely can't be lazy!. . . . . . But what if he was into driving?. . . "
There was yet another moment of silence.
"No. . . The kid hates driving, that will never happen. Only thing I can do is wish he did get into it.."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Once Yui arrived in Ryou's part of town, he navigated to Ryou's house. He then parked his car, and knocked on the door.
"The door is open!"
Yui opened the door, and stepped in the house, which was nicely furnished.
"It feels so cool in here."
"Yes, it does. Doesn't it?"
"Yes. So, what's for breakfast?"
"Ramen."
"Eh? Oh, right. Mio. You know, how is she lately?"
"Mio? She's fine. Still the same as when you saw her last time."
"Ah. And Yuki?"
"Still as quiet.", Ryou said, giving off a wink.
"Okay, are we having any coffee?"
"Why yes, I do."
"Ah."
After that, with just seconds to spare, Mio began walking downstairs. She had just woken up and wore a long, pink shirt, some undergarments, but nothing else. Of course, the shirt covered most of the undergarments.
"Aniki, is breakfast ready?"
"Yes, it is. Take a seat, I'll serve you."
"Ah, I suppose she hasn't."
When Ryou started preparing Mio's serve, Yui wandered around. It was then, as he looked out the window, he noticed.
"Fairlady. Z. 300ZX. Twin Turbo. Two Seater. . . Is this possible?"
"Yui, what would you like in your coffee?"
"Eh? Oh, just some sugar please."
"Okay th. . .", Ryou said, cut off by Yui.
"Mind if I step out of the house for a second?"
"Not at all, feel free to do so."
"Ah, thanks."
Yui stepped outside of the house, closing the door slowly and quietly. Astonishment lie amongst his thoughts.
"This can't be true, can it?", Yui said, remembering the event two days ago.

Yui was a fan of Kyou Yasuda, he took note of every one of Kyou and his teams races. Every detail. Like how you would get information from someone you follow on Twitter or such.
"This is the exact Z that. . . Won. . . Dark Blue, Twin Turbo 2-seater 300ZX, 18 year old driver. . . Ryou, did you do this? Are you hiding something?.."
Ryou came up to the door, and opened it.
"Yui, your breakfast is ready. Going to come in?"
"Oh. Yes."
Yui walked back into the house, and took a seat near Mio, while Ryou was bringing him the dish.
"Hello Mio, how are you?", Yui asked, smiling, but take note, he is NOT a pedophile.
"I'm tired.", she replied, rubbing her eyes.
"Ahaha."
"Here's your food, Yui, eat up."
"Ah. Thanks. . . Ryou, may I talk to you about something?"
"Hmm? Okay."
"Grab your food, and please, take a seat."
Ryou did as he was asked by his friend.
"Yes, Yui?"
"Your Z. Was that the one I heard about. . . From that race on Sunday. . . Against Maki Furukaita?"
Ryou was struck with lightning from out of the blue, a phrase which means, in this case, "Jumped with Astonishment", but he really didn't jump. Jump just meant he was extremely shocked, as how you will feel when struck by lightning.
"H-how did you know?"
"Because,", he said, reaching into his pocket to grab the notebook on Kyou Yasuda and his team, "I'm into. . . Racing. Take a look at this. This is one of my notebooks on Kyou's team's races."
Ryou took a close look, and it read,

Sunday, September 18th, Tokyo R246 - 300ZX VS. Subaru Impreza
An 18 year old in a Dark Blue Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Two Seater has defeated Maki Furukaita's Light Blue Subaru Impreza. The race was held in Tokyo Route Two Hundred Forty-Six. The driver in the blue Nissan had appeared from no-where, out in the blue on a day where not much people would race in this area. Kyou's team was planning to practice the course at this lonely time. Rumors say the driver of the Z is about 5' 6", has brown hair, blue eyes, and wears casual clothing. The driver of the Z claimed to be 18, and had just gotten a license. He also noted that driving wasn't his thing. Maki denied a belief in his spoken words though, and they went off for the race.

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR RACE RESULTS AND DESCRIPTIONS

Ryou didn't bother to go the next page after that.
"This is uh. . . Interesting? Who did you get this notebook from?"
"I didn't get it from anyone. I wrote it. . ."
"You've been into Automobiles and racing?"
"Yes. . . I have."
"Oh really?. . . Why have you never told me?"
"You would have thought I was a creep of some sort. Wouldn't you? Besides, you're not into driving."
"Maybe I am..?", Ryou said, pointing at the notebook.
"No. It explained how you weren't into driving."
"There's something your notes don't include, and that's the after-speech."
"After-Speech?"

"That's incorrect, Ryou. I notice your talent is in the racing division, I noticed it, the aura of racing inside you is possible."
"Wait", one driver said, he looked about 28, "Did you say Takishida?"
"Yes, Takishida."
"Then you must be the son of Keiichi Takishida!", he said, "Your father was famous on the touge roads!"
"My father? Famous?"
"Ah. It seems like we are looking at a well racer.", Kyou said, smiling again.
"No, no. I think you're getting it wrong. I'm not a driver, okay?"
"Please don't deny, trust me, racing is one of the best things that may happen to you, don't give up. You were outstanding in that race for someone who doesn't like driving, my member and I noticed. Don't give up!"
***********​

"Ah, that happened afterward?"
"Yes Yui, it did. . . I think I've. . . Been influenced by Yasuda."
"Oh, is that so?"
"Yes. His driving skills have amused me, I think they've gotten me into the spirit of driving also."
"Oh. . . Then, would you like to hear something?"
"Eh? Sure, go ahead."
Yui then proceeded to turn his head to the side of the house where the main door is.
"My NSX out there. . . I-It has a history."
"Eh? What do you mean, Yui?"
Yui turned back to Ryou, and stared at him straight. There was a shiny glare in his eye, causing him to look somewhat sad.
"My NSX and I. . . We have experienced a true race."
Yui then proceeded to pull out a book from his coat. It was bigger than his pocket notebooks, in fact. The book was made from a nice, Dark-brown leather. On that, holding the book closed, was a somewhat thin-thick piece of cloth, with a color of Hazelnut, and a soft texture. On the inside, there were nice, white, clean pages, rounded on the top-right corner. The thin black lines used for writing were arranged in a nice way. Holding the pages together was a small, gold knitting. And finally, on the rear side of the cover, there was a very thing black piece of paper glued onto it, making it seem like an actual book.
"This,", Yui said quietly, "Is my Journal. . . I record all of my race experiences in it."
Yui then proceeded to turn to the 2nd page, in which Ryou could see tons of Yui's small handwriting all over it.
"And on this page. . . Is my first race recording. Almost every single detail is included."
"Oh that's. . . Interesting."
"Want to hear it?", Yui responded, quickly.
"Eh? Sure."
"Mio-Chan. Would you mind hearing it?"
"No.", she replied, rubbing her eyes.
"Okay then."

******​
It was a rainy day on July 10th. Yui Kanze sat there in his NSX, awaiting the race to start. Kunze has came to participate in a racing event known as the Eiger 7th Wonder. The Eiger 7th Wonder event was a monthly event in which 16 drivers go head to head on Eiger Nordwand for 7 laps. Normally, a fair amount of pro racers would participate. Yui chose this time as he thought he was prepared, and was looking forward too it. In fact, Kunze has taken a four day break from school just to participate in this event. The Drivers look well at what they do. . . I'm only 18, and this is my first race, plus, it's on a mountain. Who knows what will come of this race?"
A few minutes later, the commentator then came up, and began to countdown.
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Go!", he said.
Afterward, all the drivers blasted at a fair speed, and headed for the first Hairpin.
eigernordwandshorttrackm.jpg

They took the first hairpin well, no one spun out, therefore an accident or something critical didn't happen. Next arriving was the second hairpin, though.
"Here it is, the second hairpin!"
"Oh, the second hairpin.", said the Mustang Driver.
"The second hairpin! Let's kick this up a notch!", said the enthusiastic 350Z driver.
eigernordwandshorttracka.jpg

Again, the drivers handled the hairpin fine. Except, Yui actually overtook a driver on this corner. The Mustang.
"Damn it. I knew this American car wouldn't do me any good."
After the second hairpin, came the third. The third was rather tricky, and if not driven smooth enough, a driver could wreck. Some have, in fact, but that was awhile back.
"Alright, let's take this slowly and smoothly."
"Yes, the third hairpin! Let's do this!", the Z driver yelled.
"The new driver. . . In that NSX. He's not bad. it seems to be so.", the driver of the Black Nissan R32 spoke.
eigernordwandshorttrackh.jpg

After that, as you may know, there's a long straight. One that extends quite far. At the end, a corner lie. The 4th hairpin. After all the speed from the straight, one must brake with correct timing to get a good corner.
"Alright, here we go."
Yui sped up on the straight.
"And here we. . . Stop?"
They had already reached the 4th hairpin.
"WOOT!", the Z driver squealed.
"Find a good line, Yui, and take this smoothly whilst being quick."
eigernordwandshorttrackwr.jpg

After this hairpin, was yet, another straight. This one has a tunnel on it. And after the straight, was yet again a braking area.
"Let's speed up."
Yui sped up once again, and drove the straight.
"Now let's slow down, and take this corner."
Yui did so, and handled it swell.
eigernordwandshorttrackze.jpg

After this was the final Hairpin and corner of the course. This one needed good lines, or one could mess up.
"I know this will be easy."
"Yes!", the Z driver squealed.
They had handled it correctly, not a scratch lie on their vehicles.
"And now that makes one lap. Six to go!"
"Six!!", the Z driver said, jumping for joy.
"Oh. Six.", the driver of the Silver NSX said, calmly.
eigernordwandshorttrackt.jpg

"Haha! These drivers aren't even a near match for my wonderful Hyundai!", the driver in front said.
"Wow, that guy in front has a terrible choice in cars.", the Driver in the Subaru behind him said.
eigernordwandshorttracke.jpg

Yui had overtaken the 350Z, and the Infiniti, and was now behind the silver NSX.
"Aha!"
"Oh dear", the NSX driver said.
They were then on the first hairpin, and Yui made a small mistake, and he bumped the wall a bit.
"Crap."
eigernordwandshorttracke.jpg

Yui had then ended up behind the Infiniti again, but still ahead of the Z.
"Hehe. I see you.", the 350Z driver said.
"No worries Yui, you can catch up."
Yui then slid on the next hairpin.
"Oh no. I'll take this as a drift then."
"This isn't Initial D!", the 350Z driver yelled.
eigernordwandshorttrackyb.jpg

They went through the next hairpin, and Yui had noticed that the Infiniti and Silver NSX had overtaken the Black R32.
eigernordwandshorttracko.jpg

They reached the third hairpin, and Yui tried to over take the R32.
"Alright, let's try this."
"Wait. The newbie? No, he can't!", the R32 driver said.
But Yui can, and he overtook the R32 driver.
eigernordwandshorttrackj.jpg

After driving the straight, they reached both final corners.
"This is simple.. Now to only figure that five laps are left."
eigernordwandshorttrackst.jpg

"Oh good, he's back there. He left a mark on my car!", said the NSX driver.
"Aha, there's the newbie!", the FD driver said.
"🤬", said the Infiniti driver, who curses a lot.
eigernordwandshorttracklp.jpg

The 350Z driver had overtaken the R32 driver also, and yet again, he was behind Yui. And again, Yui accidentally slid, and took it out as a drift again.
"Oh.. Good."
eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg

"So far, so good. . . Wait, did that Impreza overtake the 350Z already?"
"Heh heh!", the Impreza driver yelled.
"No!", the Z driver squealed.
eigernordwandshorttrackv.jpg

Yui sped up after that hairpin, he was desperate to overtake the Infiniti. The sky-was also beginning to lighten up, the rain was slowing down too. Thus, the rain shower, was beginning to end.
"Aha, I've almost caught you now!"
"Hehe, you won't pass.", the somewhat overweight driver of the Infiniti said.
The next corner came, and both held control. Yui caught up to the Infiniti some, also.
"Darn you", the Infiniti driver said.
eigernordwandshorttrackk.jpg

After the straight with the tunnel, Yui caught up to the Infiniti a bit more, just about enough to overtake when possible.
"God damn.", he said
I'll overtake you.."
eigernordwandshorttrackl.jpg

And Yui was correct, next thing you know, he had overtaken the Infiniti in the final corner, and was now beginning the next lap.
"That new driver is well, but he most certainly can't beat the greatest Subaru Impreza off all, the 22B!", said the 22B driver.
"Alright, a few more laps! You've got this."
eigernordwandshorttrackah.jpg

Yui had then found himself chasing a Lancer Evolution.
"Don't you dare attempt", the Evo driver said.
"An Evo? A rather powerful Japanese All Wheel Drive vehicle.."
eigernordwandshorttracktk.jpg

It was certainly no challenge heading downhill on these slopes. Yui had caught up to the Evo ever so quickly, and began to overtake.
"Bitch!", the Evo driver yelled.
"Simple."
eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

And after the Evo, of course, was that other NSX that Yui slightly bumped into.
"Not him again!", the NSX driver yelled.
"Aha, there you are."
eigernordwandshorttrackc.jpg

They drover the straight, of course, and Yui remained at a fair distance.
"I simply can't let you overtake me!", the NSX driver said.
"Come on NSX, speed up a bit!"
eigernordwandshorttrackz.jpg

"It's best I overtake some other drivers!", the NSX driver said, and overtook the Impreza in front of him, and he then attempted to overtake the BMW ahead of the Impreza.
"I see he's 'Running'."
eigernordwandshorttrackli.jpg

Once going down the hill, Yui also overtook the Impreza.
"See ya!"
"Crap.", the Impreza driver said.
eigernordwandshorttrackpa.jpg

And then once completing the rest of the hairpins, he caught up to the BMW, and overtook it. Now, he was in some sort of chase against the silver NSX.
"One down. Bye BMW, now it's time to get that NSX driver!"
"I just want to when one race!", the BMW driver pouted, and honked his horn.
eigernordwandshorttrackte.jpg

Afterward the tunnel and all that proceeds afterward, Yui caught up to the NSX again.
"He's about to overtake this R32?! Damn, he's been overtaking everyone ever since our tiny accident!"
"Oh dear, stop following me!", the NSX driver said.
The R32 driver, in fact, was Japanese. And he didn't know even the slightest of English, therefore, he yelled,
"Anata Baka!", at the driver of the NSX, as he caught up.
eigernordwandshorttrackw.jpg

The NSX and R32 were both side-to-side, with Yui right behind them.
eigernordwandshorttrackm.jpg

And only a few moments afterward, before you knew it, both NSX's had overtaken the R32.
"*Sigh*", the R32 driver said sighed.
"God damn! Stop!", the Driver of the NSX saw, as he saw Yui's Blue Honda.
"We're both going to keep going on and on!"
eigernordwandshorttrackt.jpg

"Wait. Isn't the red NSX the next opponent? All 3 NSX's, in a chase?!"
"Another NSX!", the Silver NSX driver yelled.
"Oh, goodie. Two more NSX's to defeat. Surely, I'll win. Mine is un-defeatable!", the Red NSX driver said.
eigernordwandshorttrackg.jpg

They all were pretty close as the next corner came, and thus, the NSX Mini-battle came.
"HEHE! You definitely can't win! Faster my lovely NSX! Faster!", the Red NSX driver said.
"Oh no you don't!", the driver of the silver NSX said, and sped up.
"You both will be defeated by me anyway. I can sense it."
eigernordwandshorttrackx.jpg

They drove down the slope, in which gives quite some speed, and they all were neck-to-neck.
"S:censored:", the red NSX driver said.
"Come on NSX, you're doing so well!", the silver NSX driver yelled.
"Just wait Yui, your moment will come.."
eigernordwandshorttrackkc.jpg

Once coming around the next hairpin, Yui slipped into a drift, but he maintained it, and overtook the silver NSX.
"No!", said the silver NSX driver.
"What the hell?! This isn't god damn Takumi VS. Kyoichi!", the Red NSX driver yelled out his window.
"Surprised how this happened."
eigernordwandshorttrackx.jpg

They came down the third corner, and Yui, or "Takumi", according to the driver of the shiny red NSX, headed in for the overtake.
"No! You can't! This isn't :censored:ing Initial D! Keep your fantasies away!"
[COLOR="60F"]"I must attempt this! This is the final lap! There's no stopping now!"[/COLOR]
Yui headed in, and if you guessed correctly while reading the previous part, he overtook!
"🤬 🤬 🤬!", the red NSX driver raged, with anger all amongst him.
eigernordwandshorttrackct.jpg

Yui was still aiming for the Hyundai in first, but it wasn't that simple. There were the two Impreza's in front of him.
"Oh. Look who caught up!", the 22B driver said.
"No playing around Yui, you can do this!"
Yui did do so, and he overtook both Impreza's.
"Damn it!", one yelled.
Yui could then see the Hyundai in first, and he knew how to do this.
"Alright! Steady, and, overtake!"
"You imbecile, you can't possibly overtake me!"
But Yui actually did. He had gained first.
eigernordwandshorttrackw.jpg

And this scared the Hyundai driver. The Hyundai driver spun out, the two Impreza's came to a safe stop, and the two NSX's behind quickly slipped past the Impreza's and Hyundai, one taking second, the red NSX, and the silver, third. The tension rose in Yui's heart as he raced to the finish. When he caught sight of the two NSX's, he freaked they might overtake him, but he maintained control. He inhaled some air, and took a deep breath for the last corner. With much peace, he took the corner well, and ever so smoothly. Afterward, the only thing he could hear was the crowd cheering, as he came to a stop, once crossing the finish line. Afterward, he noticed the Hyundai seemed to have caught up quickly, and overtaken the silver NSX.
eigernordwandshorttrackia.jpg

"AND YUI WINS!", yelled the commentator.
The crowd gave a big roar. Yui stepped out of the car, took of his helmet, and gave the crowd a smile, and wave.
******​

"I will never forget that day. . . It was such a great experience. It reminded me of Initial D."
"That's a good story, Yui. Also, it was like Initial D!"
They both began laughing, and Yui began to close up his Leather Journal, and put it back in his pocket. . .

The End?
------------------

Sorry for the huge delay, but a lot of things have gone on lately. I just had to release today though, as it's a friend of mine's birthday!

Last edited:
A smart, lonely German? I'm surprised it's a not a certain redhead...

Great chapter, expecially with so many NSX's. :D

Although...

eigernordwandshorttrackz.jpg

The car ahead of the NSX is not a Civic, it's an Impreza Sedan. I spent a good few minutes looking for said Civic until I realised you mistook the Impreza for one. :dunce:

Oh my Buddha.. I forgot about this. So much has been going on lately. I'll probably get to writing a new chapter after my Orchestra Trip. :)

Last edited:
Please disregard the previous message. I am scrapping this story, and will take one more chance at a fan fiction, that I might post by tonight.

-- Ryou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back