Nagareru Sukiru - Chapter 2 - German and NSX - 29/9/11

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new chapter is in the creation process, no need to be impatient. I was in Washington DC for four days, without my PS3, so that explains a part of it. :P

*sigh of relief*

I was beginning to fear that you had given up on this.

Chapter 2 will be out on Saturday or Friday. I can't work on it today, as my sister has her graduation, and I must attend. So no need to worry that it won't continue.

Damn it, I forgot about this. I shall complete it tomorrow, and that is my goal for the day.

^ De-motivational. I couldn't work on it, my dad had me watch a 2 hour 9/11 documentary.

I just read this (I originally didn't like the chapter title because it was a nickname of an old friend) I finally read it and I quite like where it's going. 👍

I'm sorry for the delay again, I lost my USB stick, and must find it.

Please don't stop reading this. :(

I'm liking the story but have one question. Why are all these fan fictions Japanese based? Am I the only person who's written a non-Japanese bit of GT fiction? :confused:

Yes! I should completely redo a different version of uMadson?!

Don't copy the entire concept (including the characters) or else I'm gonna strangle you with my bare hands. :mad:

I'm liking the story but have one question. Why are all these fan fictions Japanese based? Am I the only person who's written a non-Japanese bit of GT fiction? :confused:

I have a few reasons why I've based mine on Japan and I'm sure other people can relate.

- Lots of Japanese premium cars and a good variety of them too.
- Gion offers a photomode right outside a potential character's house, also Shoren-in (sp?) which is a car park.
- Lots of Japanese tracks, including custom courses like Mt. Aso and Tokyo Bay.

IS THERE ANYBODY LISTENING, IS THERE ANYONE TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Sorry, had to quote Queensryche. :P But mine isn't Japanese. Mine could be Japanese if you wanted it to be, because all the main character's home country or race is not actually revealed. It's left for the imagination. :P

Last edited:
Everyone, I can honestly say this right now, expect a delay. Chapter Two progress just erased the third time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back