Name

• Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 6 comments
Kaz was hoping for a GT-3 B-Spec, but it never happened. Around '02 I think(someone correct me if I'm wrong) They scrapped B-Spec for GT4, and decided B-Spec should be completed for GT4.
I think GT3 A-Spec just sounds like an awesome name for a game.

n1nj4ofshr3d
Kaz was hoping for a GT-3 B-Spec, but it never happened. Around '02 I think(someone correct me if I'm wrong) They scrapped B-Spec for GT4, and decided B-Spec should be completed for GT4.
I think GT3 A-Spec just sounds like an awesome name for a game.

Why would you make a race game where you cant race, but only watch?

Because games where you control any a.i. are popular. NFL Head Coach, FIFA Manager, MLB Manager, you name it. Watching a dumb A.I. driver develop into a Championship-winning A.I. driver is better in some peoples minds then watching their children grow up. That's why they should have made GT3: B-Spec.

VANDENAL
Because games where you control any a.i. are popular. NFL Head Coach, FIFA Manager, MLB Manager, you name it. Watching a dumb A.I. driver develop into a Championship-winning A.I. driver is better in some peoples minds then watching their children grow up. That's why they should have made GT3: B-Spec.

I can understNd those, cause you can do a lit more then just watch, but not jusy the b-soec like in gt5 right ?

Well, sort of... NFL Head Coach just allows you to draft prospects, sign free-agents, re-sign players, prepare in-depth gameplans, scout opponents, and a lot more. So the more I think about it, you are right. The idea of a game just devoted to B-Spec is impractical.

Back