nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
  • 31,117 views
Nice shots. Once again I wish I could of been there but our times zones just don't work.
 
the Mercedes 300 SL belongs to FishyJuice , the Miura belongs to tazj_7 and the Alfa is mine , from 17august TVR&Ferrari_Fan photoshooting

original pic size of the Alfa is 4495x1096
original pic size of the Miura is 4661x1096














​
 
You actually did it, you found a moment when my car wasn't damaged! :lol:

Anyway, great work. The TVR looks great. I presume that was the aborted CCCL 2.0 attempt this week? :p
 
Nice shots! Simple yet compelling. I've said it before, but the colors on that Alfa are sheer awesomeness!
 
Great shots, would've loved to have been in on this but you caught me just before I had to go to work - damn time zones :grumpy:

Edit: It was nearly 8:00am when you sent me the message - usually I'm on from about 6:00am...so if you started a couple of hours earlier I'ld be in. :)
 
You actually did it, you found a moment when my car wasn't damaged! :lol:

Anyway, great work. The TVR looks great. I presume that was the aborted CCCL 2.0 attempt this week? :p

you had your first accident right after that :P

i would like to see your pics too!

Great shots, would've loved to have been in on this but you caught me just before I had to go to work - damn time zones :grumpy:

Edit: It was nearly 8:00am when you sent me the message - usually I'm on from about 6:00am...so if you started a couple of hours earlier I'ld be in. :)

well this sunday 7pm Uk time is my Wangan meeting thats 6am in auckland ^^
 
Great shots!👍 The F40 is my fave!
 
F40 Great! :)
 
after i figured out you can do the seasonal event over and over again i spontaneously bought the Citroen gt concept :P and i feel like i have done this time an amazing work :D


Njoy !












​
 
after i figured out you can do the seasonal event over and over again i spontaneously bought the Citroen gt concept :P and i feel like i have done this time an amazing work :D
​

You surely have. :drool:
 
A totally amazing work! 👍
 
Fudge. They are all awesome shots and I doubt I could ever get mine looking that good. 👍
 
Fantastic work, nanabu. Love the smpliity of the F40 shot!
 
You're shots aren't bad. They're nice, and show great amounts of composition, lighting, views, etc. I reckon you keep up with the beautiful photography. You could get far with it.
 
cheers guys :D next update will be p on sunday evening :)
 
Beautiful work as always nanabu! I love the reflections, composition and feel.
 
If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be number 1.
 
i was wondering how much reflection is possible ,.. so this is for now my results .












​
 
They all look awesome 👍 great shots
 
Chrome'd IS-F FTW.
 
Alter!

They have a very realistic touch, I like that. But unfortunatelly they seem a little too overexposed, so that is a little bit killed.
But the reflections in that first shot are just mindblowing! :drool:
 
this shots are left overs from the CCCL , so i have edited them a little bit :)

maybe iam going to post atutorial .
 
Awesome reflections - would like to see your tutorial. 👍 :)
 
Great photos Nanabu - you really made the reflections work. That first photo is amazing. 👍
 
now for the second time i cant log in into my flickr account , id doesnt accept my pw neither my e mail neither my facebook login . i sooo ***** hate flickr


edit: nvm .. guys note password flickr e mail and account name somehwere so you dont have to play james bond to hack your own flickr account .. just note these infos somewhere -_-
 
Last edited:
Back