nanabu´s Gallery ,GT6 talk and Mercedes Veteran Pictures

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 415 comments
You'll be able to file a DMCA notice to the site if the webmaster doesn't take it down under creative commons license.

Can't see any of my FM/GT5 photos there, but good job of making us aware of this. đź‘Ť

I really don't see the point in going to all that trouble over a GT5 picture. Sure, if anyone feels that agreived then by all means do it but take it from me, i've had many things stolen and i've never managed to get any of my pieces back or removed that have been taken and used online.

If it was a piece that you were creating to sell and make prints avaiable then yeah, contact the website but if it's just a hobby piece as your GT5 picture is then you may get frustrated in your attempts, but good luck.

I do honestly think though that ANY and EVERY GT5 shot on the internet is a hobby piece and i woulddn't be worried at it being promoted on other websites...bigger audience for your work.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I thought i may do a short update and write about what i am doing at the moment and why iam not active anymore maaybe some one is interested :P

Since October 2012 i turn my hobby into a career and iam working as a car restorer atm and we are doing mostly old Mercedes Benz , maybe i do some picture and post them here .

This is one of the main reasons why iam not active anymore working from early morning until late night makes it nearly impossible to play gt5 and on the weekends iam busy with family friends and girlfriend since she is pushing me into a marrige which i don´t want atm but don´t tell her xD

Anyway if i have the time i maybe play some cs go with friends or continue to play Skyrim .. i have the game since it came out but i had no chance to finish it yet xD

Here are some pictures i have edited in Illustrator and Photoshop . I kinda like this style of editing now it looks painted and very artistic for me , most people don´t like it but iam totally hooked up with this kind of editing right now .

Mazda rx7

Citroen gt

Dodge Viper

Citroen gt

Citroen gt

F40

Gtr35

300 SL

and now some Skyrim pictures

Imperial vs Spriggan

Shrine of Azura

Skyrim Panorama

Another Skyrim Panorama

This is my typical editing style for gt5 picture back when i was doing bokeh stuff

This is the same picture as above but with the new editing style

I reccomend to see them in original size ,

This is maybe the very last update for my gt5 gallery maybe i start a new gallery for real life pictures and maybe add some pictures from my work .

Maybe this is a good timing to say thank you :D

Much thanks to everyone who gave me inspiration and support .

Sure i could post all the names but iam quite sure i would forget some one and he maybe would be sad so no names and everyone is happy, i think you guys know exactly who i mean :D

Thank you .

All the best with your venture into restoration! It's nice to hear you are doing something you love.

And good luck with the missus haha!!

Woah, well sounds like a good job and you have a passion for so all the best with it. Shame you don't have time for GT anymore, your photomode presence will be missed for sure.

This new found paint style is interesting and good to see you've found another style to put your creative energy into. I really like the very first one of those pieces. Also the skyrim are quite nice.

All the best mate. đź‘Ť

All the best mate ! :cheers:
Hope it's not your last update and someday we met online in your lobby :) Anyways thank you for all your work ,for amazing shots !

GPR
your photomode presence will be missed for sure.
+1

girlfriend since she is pushing me into a marrige which i don´t want atm but don´t tell her xD
Run, you fool ! ;)
All these news sound like very good news :)
For my part I love this kind of artistic edit. The first GT, the Viper and the F40 are my fav' in this last set.
your photomode presence will be missed for sure.
+1

Hello folks , well i had no chance to say thank you on the 2.0 theard :P

Thanks sooo much for all the votes i got for my picture , i thought CCshaft would win but somehow you guys choose me xD

Kyle thinks i broke a record , need to check that out lol " .....might just have the record for longest time between wins, Nanabu - good to see you back in the winner's circle!"

cheers

this is the winning picture

and some left overs

Congrats on the win. It's a nice shot with artistic use of light and shadow. đź‘Ť

The others are pretty nice too. đź‘Ť

Haven't been in here for a while, but I see that you're still keeping your usual high standard. Nice pics Nana.

Absolutely magnificent Jaguar pictures !!! These cold tones and minimalistic approach, this is so strong ! Gonna distot my jaws argh ! Bravo nanabu đź‘Ť

Hello folks :)

Well i think it is about time to ask a very important question , i didn´t want to open a new thread for this because many others probably did , but iam asking it for a very good reasin in this thread .

I would like to know how many of you Photographers , gtplanet member , friends will buy Gt6 100% ?

cheers :)

Hi Nanabu :)

I've pre-ordered the game already so you can count with me.

ps: Thanks for picking the F40 shot for Flickr's group :P

Well personally I hope you do get into it Nanabu. Would love to see some new artisitic shots from you.

And I suspect almost all of us will likely be getting GT6. I'm sucked in already and have pre-order my copy. ;) đź‘Ť

GPR
Well personally I hope you do get into it Nanabu. Would love to see some new artisitic shots from you.

And I suspect almost all of us will likely be getting GT6. I'm sucked in already and have pre-order my copy. ;) đź‘Ť

Same thing for me. I miss your artistic shots mate, so glad to know you will be back with GT6 ;)

Well iam kinda suprised to see some of you are interested in my " art " :P much appreciated guys :)

I have reserved one copy today at my local " game shop " so i will get it and try to organize the first photoshoot event !!

I hope the online mode will be up and running xD

Although iam not very satisfied with the previews and the infos of GT6 and since iam a pessimist and so on but ...

I won´t say anything negative about GT6 in here because i want to enjoy it as much as possible because i love Gran turismo but i sincerely hope the next version will be a proper new game and not a big patch .

Here are some pictures of my work place :)

Mercedes Benz W111 -W112

Mercedes Benz W108SEL

Mercedes Benz 300SL

Mercedes Benz 300SL Engine

Back