Nascar and Mordern Muslce car ticket for trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter keldabest13
  • 6 comments
  • 385 views
Messages
1,047
United Kingdom
chesterfield,UK
Messages
Keldabest13
I have these 2 tickets and I can trade now but not tomorrow. I would really like a Level 23 ticket but I'm open to any offers! 👍
Also I got some 0/0 classics.
 
i have a lvl23 but im really not interested in the modern mussel car ticket im more into classics... anything else?
 
i have a lvl23 but im really not interested in the modern mussel car ticket im more into classics... anything else?

I got some classic 0/0 cars.
 
would you mind listing them?
 
The cars/paint:
Couger XR-7 '67----Jamaican Yellow
Superbird '70-------Black Velvet
Tempest Le Mans GTO '64----Singapore Gold
Chevelle SS 454 '70---Champagne Gold Metallic
Camaro Z28 '68---- Forest Green Metallic
Charger 440 R/T '70-----Bright Red
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71---Dk Gunmetal metallic
Cuda 440 Six Pack '71--- Mood Indigo Metallic
 
hmm ill takes the cuda'... i can send the 23 on friday... is that okay
 
Back