daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 13, 2014 #1 Here's my successful attempt at the IA NASCAR race at Daytona. Tips: Minimum wing Stay low and don't let anyone underneath you. I did go a bit high at one point in the video but I got away with it this time.
Here's my successful attempt at the IA NASCAR race at Daytona. Tips: Minimum wing Stay low and don't let anyone underneath you. I did go a bit high at one point in the video but I got away with it this time.
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Jan 13, 2014 #2 Thank you for this. I'll be sure to use this strategy, once I unlock IA events. I'm in the beginner races of IB.
Thank you for this. I'll be sure to use this strategy, once I unlock IA events. I'm in the beginner races of IB.