Nascar bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironbru86
  • 9 comments
  • 1,273 views
Messages
12
Messages
Ironbru86
Every time I go to the Garage and choose my Toyota 2010 Kyle Bush #18 Camry, the game goes to a black screen, followed by the silver GT logo loading screen and takes me back to the My Home page. Anyone have a clue what the problem might be?
 
The problem is that you're using Kyle Busch's car instead of Tony Stewart's. 👎
 
I won it from the prize ticket you get from the Nascar special events. I don't know who any of the drivers are as I don't like Nascar, I'm a Formula One guy.
 
Ah, it's ok. As for your problem, is it just that car that does that?
 
Yeah everything else is fine, it's just the car. I can't select it, sell it, give it to a friend or anything else with it because the problem always happens.
 
Can you still get the menu for it when you press triangle?
 
Yeah but if I pick anything from it, the problem happens. I have no Idea why it won't let me do anything with the car, it use to work just fine.

I have bought another one of the car for Bob so he can do the nascar event and have had no problems.
 
So does anyone know what the problem might be?
 
No idea, maybe it's a frozen car. I had an FT-86 G Sports with a similar problem. I could select the car but when I went on the track, all I could see was a moving road, the car wasn't there!
 
Dont have a solution, but the game does that to me every time I try to enter the Lexus dealership. In 6 months of playing the game, I havent once been in the Lexus dealership.
 
Back