NASCAR Japan SeriesFinished 

• Thread starter Peelster1
  • 218 comments

Motegi Speedway: To tune or not to tune? That is the question. See page 4, post 117.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for missing, i plan on racing this week, i have just had a few things come up preventing me from racing last week

So are we doing Motegi Oval or the Roval
Seems like the thing to do will be to move the schedule down a week, and try Motegi West again. This will force the High Speed Ring finale to after Speedweeks though.

Peelster1 i still work on sund:guilty:y
:( Well, we've got some races left, but if you don't end up being able to race in any of them, you won't get any points for Half Season B. In the meantime, I'm going to keep your car available for other drivers to use for when you aren't racing.

Rulebook Update: A Red Flag Section has been added after the Caution Procedure Section and before the Start and Restart Sections. The only new rule added is that all drivers are to stop, ghost their cars, and keep their cars stopped and ghosted until the Red Flag is lifted.

A Checkered Flag Section has been added before the Penalty Section. It contains no new rules, but spells out what lapped cars are to do after the race has ended. (Which has already been correctly followed for the most part all season.)

Last edited:
Announcement: Due to me stewarding the GTPlanet Endurance Series Daytona 24 Hours race, and the Super Bowl being tomorrow and a couple of availability issues with some drivers; tomorrow's NJS race at Twin Ring Motegi Speedway has been postponed. Actually, with Daytona Speedweek's coming up I'm thinking about postponing the series until after Daytona Speedweek's. Please let me know what you think about this.

Back