NASCAR Nationwide Series ~ Season 1 ~ PD FIX THE GLITCH!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 417 comments
  • 22,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelj, that's a pretty unique way to shorten it... :p
 
Nelj, that's a pretty unique way to shorten it... :p

We have Knell and Nel, so otherwise it would get confusing.
 
We have Knell and Nel, so otherwise it would get confusing.

How about... Njack?

Imagine if those two teamed up somewhere. It would be... THE KNELLJACK RACING!
 
I have scheduled this so with the exception of Monster, it runs on the same track as the previous day Sprint Cup. Also as there is only 1 race, the races are longer than trucks, but shorter than Sprint Cup (100 laps of Monster in trucks, 150 in Nationwide).
 
Sweet deal! Ill take chevy
 
How about a pre-season race at Daytona the week before Christmas? Just to get the field together and test things out 👍
 
TomMcD
How about a pre-season race at Daytona the week before Christmas? Just to get the field together and test things out 👍

👍
 
yup, im interested
 
I'll be driving a Mustang. Hopefully it's a competitive series! 👍
 
IM in ACDCROCKS123 ill drive the dodge challenger
 
How about a pre-season race at Daytona the week before Christmas? Just to get the field together and test things out 👍

That should work for me. My series will be over by then, so I can devote most of my attention to the race.
 
I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can make 2:30 as it's right after PURE. I'll likely take the Camaro if I can, though. Challenger is also fine.
 
I'm interested I will take the dodge
 
I just hope all the entries are able to still commit to this in January. Launching the series over a month early has and won't ever do any good...
 
I just hope all the entries are able to still commit to this in January. Launching the series over a month early has and won't ever do any good...

That's the exact reason I'm launching IndyCar as late as possible into December.
 
Just to clarify:

Even though my Camaro's already well above 450 HP, you want me to put on the permanent engine stages as well, and power limit it even more, making the powerband even worse?
 
MÜLE_9242;6257933
Just to clarify:

Even though my Camaro's already well above 450 HP, you want me to put on the permanent engine stages as well, and power limit it even more, making the powerband even worse?

I was also wondering about this 👍
 
Thought the same but please don't change it ad I've just modded all my cars for testing :scared:
 
MÜLE_9242;6257933
Just to clarify:

Even though my Camaro's already well above 450 HP, you want me to put on the permanent engine stages as well, and power limit it even more, making the powerband even worse?

Fully modded, then power dialled back.
 
Anyone want to join a test room for 30 mins? My lounge, send FR to Furinkazen.
 
Some other time, gotta go get my laptop repaired :ouch:
 
Clarification, no superchargers allowed.
 
Test Room in My Lounge now!
 
Yep, and I am going to Dodge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back