A andystuart1 Messages 207 Messages andy_stuart1 Messages sooty and co Jan 6, 2011 #1 How do you do this?... When i try to do it it always goes into first gear when breaking and you CANT drive a NASCAR in 1st gear help!
How do you do this?... When i try to do it it always goes into first gear when breaking and you CANT drive a NASCAR in 1st gear help!
Abscissa081 Messages 240 Messages Abscissa081 Messages antirice081 Jan 6, 2011 #2 Why cant you drive it in first gear? Don't floor it... I did it by turning the downforce all the way up and finished like 10 seconds ahead.
Why cant you drive it in first gear? Don't floor it... I did it by turning the downforce all the way up and finished like 10 seconds ahead.
A andystuart1 Messages 207 Messages andy_stuart1 Messages sooty and co Jan 6, 2011 #3 Abscissa081 Why cant you drive it in first gear? Don't floor it... I did it by turning the downforce all the way up and finished like 10 seconds ahead. Click to expand... In first gear it just spins out
Abscissa081 Why cant you drive it in first gear? Don't floor it... I did it by turning the downforce all the way up and finished like 10 seconds ahead. Click to expand... In first gear it just spins out
Abscissa081 Messages 240 Messages Abscissa081 Messages antirice081 Jan 6, 2011 #4 Leave it in second, or don't go full throttle.