NASCAR setup Daytona.

I am going to suggest with spelling like that he should skip the video games and try to get an education in COLLEGE.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he was posting from his phone or something and maybe it auto corrected him to a word he didn't mean to use? It has happened to me before. Might I suggest to not be so quick to judge someone for the sole purpose at taking a shot at them. 👍

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he was posting from his phone or something and maybe it auto corrected him to a word he didn't mean to use? It has happened to me before. Might I suggest to not be so quick to judge someone for the sole purpose at taking a shot at them. 👍

Might I suggest you proofread before hitting the post button. Definitely and College do not autocorrect to Defiantly and collage on a phone.

Might I suggest you proofread before hitting the post button. Definitely and College do not autocorrect to Defiantly and collage on a phone.

Alright, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you as it seems like you're one of those know-it-all types that like to belittle people at their slightest mistake. :rolleyes:

I checked you old posts and found a spelling error. You should not be the spelling/grammar police unless you are perfect yourself.

Didn't want to come of as the thread derailer, grammar police or its helper, I didn't even see the collage mistake to be honest...
Defiantly is a real word, it just means something else, he might thank me later when writing to a future employer, who knows?

That depends on the phone and its learned dictionary. Lately, mine has been changing carefully typed and correctly spelled words to different words simply because I have used them more often. Those examples are similar (my iPhone just changed that to "Silo at") to the crap my phone has been spewing. I'll be turning auto correct off again.

That depends on the phone and its learned dictionary. Lately, mine has been changing carefully typed and correctly spelled words to different words simply because I have used them more often. I'll be turning auto correct off again.

That was exactly the point I was going to make next but didn't feel like carrying it on any longer....so thanks. 👍

Check my edit for a classic. "Similar" was replaced by "Silo at."

Ha, ha, that's a good one. Mine does the same crazy things with certain words, that's how I know what I said earlier was a possibility. Like I said though, simply didn't want to go on and on with him about it. Again, thanks for the clarification. 👍

Like I said though, simply didn't want to go on and on with him about it.

Three others made a comment about the spelling ability of youth these days and you feel the need to go on and on in reference to only my comment.

In your last three post you wrote.

" I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you"
"I was going to make next but didn't feel like carrying it on any longer...."
"Like I said though, simply didn't want to go on and on with him about it"

Face it man from the three statements above your not done at all, you live for Internet forum drama.

Three others made a comment about the spelling ability of youth these days and you feel the need to go on and on in reference to only my comment.

Face it man from the three statements above your not done at all, you live for Internet forum drama.
It seems *I* perpetuated the crap flowing from your ignorance of auto correct, and *HE* was simply trying to get me to drop it. I'll take the blame, while also accusing you of reading comprehension problems.

It seems *I* perpetuated the crap flowing from your ignorance of auto correct, and *HE* was simply trying to get me to drop it. I'll take the blame, while also accusing you of reading comprehension problems.

Really? I am willing to bet even if Cargo and I have a difference of opinion on this matter that he will correct you on this, and will tell you that the "he" he was referring to was me.
He was agreeing with you and commenting that he was done going back and forth with me about it.

Really? I am willing to bet even if Cargo and I have a difference of opinion on this matter that he will correct you on this, and will tell you that the "he" he was referring to was me.
He was agreeing with you and commenting that he was done going back and forth with me about it.

Ok, I stepped in where I don't belong. I just chimed in about the absurd possibilities of auto correct, which you erroneously denied. This is way off topic, and my last comment here. Whatever other differences you two have, have at it.

Ok, since you seem to have trouble interpreting my posts, let me clear things up for you. The first comment was made to you. That was the only comment to you, just like I said it was going to be. Done. The other two comments were made to another member, not you, in reference to our conversation/exchange. You did not need to respond as I was not talking to you directly but you chose to do so anyway, so it appears that you are the one looking for the internet drama, not me. My conversation with you was done after the first quote you listed. The other two quotes was just an inclusion in a conversation with another member....no response needed from you. Now, hopefully I have made myself clear to you. If not, well that's on you then because I think I have explained myself pretty clearly. No reply is needed from you as I am not asking you anything or otherwise looking/waiting for a response from you. I have explained myself here so lets let it end here. Anything further is unneeded drama.

How fast can you go into the corner with this setup? On my setup, I can go 210mph (in the draft) but if it is higher than that I end up going into the wall so I usually have to brake of let off the accelerator down to 210.
But that's not going to give you 230 in a draft, or will it playing online?

Last night I came in 5th place on a 21 lap with tire and fuel wear. First I went 8 laps in 10th with 5 extra down force on both side plus 5 weight. I put hard tires on the 2nd pit stop I ran out of gas right before the finish line out of 16 cars. Like u said adding some down force help hey bud using a red bull.

People have been asking me for it so here it is.
This works on any NASCAR

NASCAR Daytona.
Break in car,change oil,should be 892 HP
Buy all parts, racing soft tires(reinforcement if you want)

Suspension
Ride Height F 95 R 95
Spring rate F 20 R 21
Dampers Comp F 8 R 5
Dampers Ext F 8 R 5
Camber F 0.0 R 0.0
Toe F -0.25 R -0.25
Arb. F 4 R 4

Transmission

Top speed 249 MPH
Final gear 3000
If you redline in draft move final gear to 2995
Adjust gears to numbers below

1st 2350
2nd 1603
3rd 1294
4th 1003

LSD

Aero

F 200 R 400

Brake balance F 5 R 3

ABS 1 everything else off

Have fun.

Thank you!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last night the opponents threw everything but the kitchen sink at me (and a Gen-5 #18 of Kyle Busch (Toyota Camry) driven by an AI almost sent me spinning into the infield like an idiot), and I had to quit, feeling a bit discouraged.

Just tried the setup this morning and NOBODY touched me at Daytona. This was a day after I had just won my 6th Gran Turismo World Championship since 2002. (If anyone's asking, I used the 2013 Jeff Gordon #24 Drive to End Hunger CHEVROLET SS, which I got for acquiring at least 80 stars in the International A Class races - I've been a fan of Gordon since 1995. I've been using prize cars to get through most of GT6).

This NASCAR Cup should be a breeze now. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
This TUNE is SOOO awesome!!! I would call it the Days Of Thunder tune. You can actually shift and pass like in the movie. Maybe not the most realistic, but so much fun. Thank you so much for posting this.

EDIT: I lost all my data about two months ago. I'm back up to about 80% game complete, but was dreading having to redo the Nascar series.

I already made my own tune for Willow and High Speed, but the three fast tracks were tough for me. This tune made it like a cheat! I'm still laughing, how fun, Thanks again.

BTW: Have any of you considered racing in SNAIL? The fastest, cleanest league in all of GT6?

Last edited:
This TUNE is SOOO awesome!!! I would call it the Days Of Thunder tune. You can actually shift and pass like in the movie. Maybe not the most realistic, but so much fun. Thank you so much for posting this.

EDIT: I lost all my data about two months ago. I'm back up to about 80% game complete, but was dreading having to redo the Nascar series.

I already made my own tune for Willow and High Speed, but the three fast tracks were tough for me. This tune made it like a cheat! I'm still laughing, how fun, Thanks again.

BTW: Have any of you considered racing in SNAIL? The fastest, cleanest league in all of GT6?
Thanks, I don't play GT6 anymore.
I am now playing Project Cars.

Thanks, I don't play GT6 anymore.
I am now playing Project Cars.
Hopefully I'll be on Progect Cars soon as well. Can I ask how the servers are handling the online racing?

Does the Daytona setup work for gt6 online to?

This tune works well for online, but at full power it needs to be tweaked a bit to hang with those that race all the time. It's a great starting point. Less down-force = more speed, but less control. Lower gear = faster acceleration, but lower top end. Play with it, like I said, a great starting point. I laughed after struggling for a week and then tried this... it was FUN.

Hopefully I'll be on Progect Cars soon as well. Can I ask how the servers are handling the online racing?

This tune works well for online, but at full power it needs to be tweaked a bit to hang with those that race all the time. It's a great starting point. Less down-force = more speed, but less control. Lower gear = faster acceleration, but lower top end. Play with it, like I said, a great starting point. I laughed after struggling for a week and then tried this... it was FUN.
Can i try your setup?

The Springs and how you set them to create the weight bias is just as important and Project CARS feels empty online

I followed all your adjustments to the letter and for the first 4 laps I really doubted I'd make 1st place - I did in the 5th lap, hats off to you - you really know your stuff.

Thank you for taking the time to post .... now off to try and get first in the painful International A "GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter".

I swear these races are impossible! I tried every single tune and always end up spinning or coming in dead last!

I swear these races are impossible! I tried every single tune and always end up spinning or coming in dead last!

Daytona leave ride height at 80 80 springs at full (24.55--21) take the downforce off 200 400

Indy ride height at 70 90 springs at full downforce at 400 500

Motegi as indy except put the rear downforce at 550

would help you further but i am on project cars and threw away my tune book for GT6

Latest Posts

Back