NASCAR Thread.

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 4,200 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jr and Stewart hooked up.

50% chance one of them wins, I estimate.

Regan Smith again. Somehow he was lucky enough to not hit the wall.

Last edited:
Ahh, I feel bad for Regan Smith, he was running a good race. Pulling for Dale Jr. It'd be cool to see him win this today.

What caused Jr. to lose control? But Robby Gordon shouldn't have pulled back into traffic like that.

Replay looks like Robby Gordon caused the entire thing.

Holy hell.. Trevor Bayne did it.

Last edited:
That was good to see Trevor win, it's cool to see someone the same age as me to win. I was hoping to see Regan Smith up there, but like usual Tony messes up everything, multiple times :sly:.

That was outstanding!!!! Congrats Trevor Bayne!! Love how how he got lost going to Victory Lane.

Pretty well spoken kid. Nice to see.

Incredible finish! Congrats to him. When I was 20, I was still trying to figure out what I'd do with the rest of my life :sly:

Truly remarkable, what a win for Trevor Bayne. Kid showed compusure all week long and man he had a fast car too. Pity he's not running full time this season, but he's got a bright future ahead.

You know there was something special about Bayne when Gordon has been his drafting partner since they got to Daytona

Best Daytona 500 for me ever and dear god, Bayne deserved it like no other.
He pushed the whole time, his car was still clean (=not many contacts) and he turned 20 yesterday, I mean, seriously....

So do any of you think Trevor Bayne's Daytona 500 winning car will soon be in GT5 as downloadable content? ;)

So do any of you think Trevor Bayne's Daytona 500 winning car will soon be in GT5 as downloadable content? ;)

"Are you kidding me" :lol:

I doubt it, tell you something though he will be in the new NASCAR game.

Any chances that the Wood Bros. will change their mind on the part time schedule and attempt a full run with Bayne?

That would be awesome DLC, it's a sharp looking car. They were saying on TV that Bayne was only signed for a partial season, but that might be subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back