NASCAR Thread.

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 4,200 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Brian Keselowski(#92 Dodge) is getting all kinds of help from other teams/people. Evernham is paying his tire bill and Penske gave him a better engine. He supposedly is also working on a sponsorship deal with Golden Corral.

They also bought the car from evernham for really cheap, they have a penske engine that's going into an old penske car that they're "borrowing" for Phoenix.

It's also cool that they picked up discount tire as a sponsor after the duels, I'm sure Brad had something to do with that. ;)

LSX
That is very cool. Like Jr gave I can't think of his name from the Nationwide series a car to race because something happened to his.

Vague right? I know it's something like that though :lol:

I think he gave cars and engines to Morgan Shepard when he first started his own team.

I honestly can't understand why people are so up in arms about the 2 car packs.

+1

They need to stop making changes every time someone averages 200mph.

Fixed.

The only thing is that Brian might not be able to use the Penske motor for the 500 since they've been using an old one that has different motor mounts.

TS
I think he gave cars and engines to Morgan Shepard when he first started his own team.

I think he's referring to Bobby Santos who wrecked his car in practice and Jr. gave him one of their backups.

Get excited, players... the Daytona 500 is coming up! Winning picks of mine are: Jeff Gordon or (maybe) Dale Jr. I got Denny Hamlin as a dark horse. Enjoy the race- NASCAR is BACK with its Super Bowl!

Good luck to all teams and drivers. Go put on a great show!

Pre-race show went from a Dale Earnhardt tribute to sucking up to Jimmie Johnson.

I guess that's bound to happen when you got a 5 time champ in the house lol.

Let's go Stewart Haas Racing!

Last edited:
I'm going to watch some of the race but also switch back to the Hockey Games (Hockey Day in America today on NBC and my Wings are playing!)... so my flashback will be getting abused. *currently wearing his 99 shirt and watching the Red Wings game* --- Randy.

Cue 'The Parade of the Charioteers' from Ben Hur.
We're you expecting 'Yakety Sax' from Benny Hill? :D

Wow man, just saw the Transformers cars. I was talking to my friends earlier and saying that would be badass if they were on the parade lap and I'll be damned, there they were.

Yeah, RACECAR. Those Transformers cars look great. Reach up there and pull those belts tight... BOOGITY! (times 3) Let's go racing!!!

Caution out again, this time because Harvick's car blew up.

Glad my picks were ahead of that. Bayne made it through too.

Yeah, if those ECR engines are going to be going south, I'm in trouble. Smoke's car had oil all over the nose after pushing Menard, so hopefully Burton, Bowyer and Smith wont be included.

Gentlemen, start your finger-pointing!

I'm very worried about Mcmurray and Montoya if there is a problem with ECR engines.

NONONONO!!! The Biff and Matt!! NO!!! 👎 :ouch::grumpy: Marcos too!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Local boy - to me - Dave Blaney now leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back