NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,626 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trucks are like Indy Car- nobody cares about the championship, they just want the pole at SSRX.
 
:lol: Should I honestly put a special prize up for SSRX pole? For the hell of it? :lol:
 
Furinkazen
:lol: Should I honestly put a special prize up for SSRX pole? For the hell of it? :lol:

Yes yes you should.
 
Does anyone have questions about yellows or GWC's?
 
1967 birthday ticket for whoever gets the first SSRX pole, personally from me.
 
Ganon83
1967 birthday ticket for whoever gets the first SSRX pole, personally from me.

I will add onto that with 5 paintchips.
 
:lol: This season just got serious guys :lol:
 
C'mon guys, let's make it a sweepstake, level 22 ticket from me.:)
 
C'mon guys, let's make it a sweepstake, level 22 ticket from me.:)

I have a load of tickets. Which SSRX race we doing sweepstakes for? Both?
 
Furinkazen
I have a load of tickets. Which SSRX race we doing sweepstakes for? Both?

Yes both.
 
:lol: Deal then.

I'll add as the races have extra laps for the GWC finishes, I'll continue after the green flag and the winner could do some victory burnouts and photo chances.
 
Updated OP's with pts system - pts count for all 9 races this time, no dropped scores.


Also:

~Starting and parking will not be frequently tolerated. If you only intended to run a few laps and you kept out someone who would have run the whole race then you may have your full time starting spot rescinded.~
 
The Ganon rule? :)
 
Updated OP's with pts system - pts count for all 9 races this time, no dropped scores.


Also:

~Starting and parking will not be frequently tolerated. If you only intended to run a few laps and you kept out someone who would have run the whole race then you may have your full time starting spot rescinded.~

*cough* James *cough* ;)
 
#20 on mine please.
 
I really don't care about getting pole at SSRX. I just wonder how many will finish the PDI Line 300.

I don't think the points system rewards 1st place.

Should be:
1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 16
 
I have been using same pts system as SC and NW. Its pretty fair.
 
Do you take new drivers? I'm interested join in.
 
I think we are full, but James and Jakob's teams have so many part time drivers its hard to tell really.
 
We have room on jakob's team.
 
We have room on jakob's team.

Not as a full time seat. How the hell are you going to juggle these guys? Half of them haven't even posted on the thread!
 
I'm know full well what's going on with mine & Jakob's drivers.
 
I'm know full well what's going on with mine & Jakob's drivers.

Care to explain then? I know none of you are registered full time.
 
I like to imagine James PMed them about it than just signed them up regardless of the response.
 
Does that mean that i can join as part time driver on one of the team?
 
Does that mean that i can join as part time driver on one of the team?

When I get an answer from James I can tell you.
 
I have PMed all of mine & Jakob's driver & told them to post here.
 
I'm going part time with James. When he can't make it I will race for him. You guys are making it so much more complicated then what it is.
 
I'm going part time with James. When he can't make it I will race for him. You guys are making it so much more complicated then what it is.
The problem is that most people on the team have signed up specifically for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back