NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
News To Laugh At:

James6653 tried coming back to several series as SpeedDemon. SpeedDemon account was not only banned, but so was James :lol:

Lol! So James is done.

Also I am clear to race tonight?
 
Lol! So James is done.

Also I am clear to race tonight?

Not on Superspeedways. I might be unavailable for next week by the way.

From banned user log btw:
james6653 - 1st March 2013 - Created other account, speeddeomon72, in order to remain in series that his main account wasn't welcome in. Threw a tizzy when asked which account he wanted to keep. Both accounts banned.
 
Not on Superspeedways. I might be unavailable for next week by the way.

From banned user log btw:
james6653 - 1st March 2013 - Created other account, speeddeomon72, in order to remain in series that his main account wasn't welcome in. Threw a tizzy when asked which account he wanted to keep. Both accounts banned.

Didn't get the meaning on that part...
 
possibly but I'm just happy that I can stay in contension if I don't end up in any wrecks.

If your in the draft when the white flag falls, you can win. Only SSRX is more unpredictable.
 
If your in the draft when the white flag falls, you can win. Only SSRX is more unpredictable.

the draft is my freind :D we are sole mates :lol:
 
what time is race start?
 
well I'll be a little close on time as always since I get home at 2:45
 
Not on Superspeedways. I might be unavailable for next week by the way.

From banned user log btw:
james6653 - 1st March 2013 - Created other account, speeddeomon72, in order to remain in series that his main account wasn't welcome in. Threw a tizzy when asked which account he wanted to keep. Both accounts banned.

Ok so I am not allow to race tonight.
 
Banned racecar driver James fights for his GTP account

Film at 11
 
I'm pumped up for tonight. Room open for the CHEVROLET SILVERADO 200!
 
I'll be on in a bit
 
8 in so far, around 15 min to quali.
 
Quali in 7 mins. Green flag 8.10pm GMT / 3.30pm EST.
 
MÜLE_9242;8176979
Don't send me a PSN message to "remind" me, Furi.

Furi completely ignoring this part, shocker!
 
Sorry I've not been racing. I didn't really want to join end of season and mess up anyone's season. So I did join a different series and that went to crap too. Turns out any race more than about half a lap and I get severe lag. I raced the full first race. DC'd second. Didn't start 3rd due to lag. Now I've just been DC'd from the 5th one.
 
Hi, it's hary-loo from a few weeks ago, just wondering if I could partake in lobbies and possibly races if spaces are free? Cheers
 
Hi, it's hary-loo from a few weeks ago, just wondering if I could partake in lobbies and possibly races if spaces are free? Cheers

Sure 👍
 
this is why NW will never have cautions.
 
I :censored:ed up more than Brian Vickers has ever done at Martinsville. Thank you and good night, I don't care if I get penalties BTW.
 
MÜLE_9242;8179395
this is why NW will never have cautions.

Just because you don't win.

I :censored:ed up more than Brian Vickers has ever done at Martinsville. Thank you and good night, I don't care if I get penalties BTW.

I'll check, I didn't see you doing much
 
Just because you don't win.



I'll check, I didn't see you doing much

Well I did go past the leader on pit entry... although that was me being pushed... and then there's the argument with Yeratel that ended with an unwanted pit stop under caution :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back