NASCAR Truck Series S6 Pre Season - POLL UP!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 131 comments

For next season should we have a pace car?

• Yes, 15 truck grids + Pace Car!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, 16 truck grids all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can join my newly formed team Team **** Yo Eyes, the only requirement is that you have a Fluorescent colored truck.

Pepsi is absolutely terrible.

Just for the fun of it, someone should make a team named Coke Racing

there will be enough spare drivers for next season for another team as i've been shown the door from RPM

Good evening from Italy, nice to see we still have interest :) - how is everyone?

Amazing. Some 400 pics taken so far, and the driving and cars are hilarious. Will reply fully to everything Monday night.

Buona sera Furi. Spero che il vostro divertendo in Italia.

Things have got a bit quiet here but I try to rattle a few cages now and again LOL.

Can't wait to get racing again.

I do keep telling him but...........you know Furi

When me and him were team-mates in TOCA....

Furi-"I'm going to run without downforce, it will give me a straight-line advantage."

Akmuq-"Fine yes, you do that"

That was before HSR, where I went on to win twice and get a second place while he finished 5th a few times.:lol:

Back then though DF (Esp when 0-20) made very little to no difference to straight line speed :lol:.. Furi fails.

When me and him were team-mates in TOCA....

Furi-"I'm going to run without downforce, it will give me a straight-line advantage."

Akmuq-"Fine yes, you do that"

That was before HSR, where I went on to win twice and get a second place while he finished 5th a few times.:lol:

Well I'm hoping next season he listens to me a bit more, we'll see.

Yeah, I do have the truck. I'll definitely try and join you guys for some fun racing :)

I live in Germany, so time shouldn't be problem lol.

BooyakaDragon
Yeah, I do have the truck. I'll definitely try and join you guys for some fun racing :)

I live in Germany, so time shouldn't be problem lol.

👍 nice to see new faces 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back