NASCAR Truck Series S6 Pre Season - POLL UP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 131 comments
  • 8,243 views

For next season should we have a pace car?

  • Yes, 15 truck grids + Pace Car!

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, 16 truck grids all the way!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone fancy having me drive for them?
 
Anyone fancy having me drive for them?

RPM is full, Cut N Trim hardly turned up, Mobil 1 has disbanded and no one likes Pepsi.
 
FlyingFox
RPM is full, Cut N Trim hardly turned up, Mobil 1 has disbanded and no one likes Pepsi.

Looks like im running indipendent then!
 
FlyingFox
RPM is full, Cut N Trim hardly turned up, Mobil 1 has disbanded and no one likes Pepsi.

:(
 
Pepsi is the best drink in the world!
 
You can join my newly formed team Team **** Yo Eyes, the only requirement is that you have a Fluorescent colored truck.
 
Pepsi is absolutely terrible.

Just for the fun of it, someone should make a team named Coke Racing
 
They just keep winning and everyone is board of it now

Well if you stopped following Furi's crazy strategies, you would probably be able to keep with us :lol:
 
there will be enough spare drivers for next season for another team as i've been shown the door from RPM
 
Well if you stopped following Furi's crazy strategies, you would probably be able to keep with us :lol:

I do keep telling him but...........you know Furi
 
Good evening from Italy, nice to see we still have interest :) - how is everyone?
 
Amazing. Some 400 pics taken so far, and the driving and cars are hilarious. Will reply fully to everything Monday night.
 
FURI :bowdown::bowdown:

Yea we missed you and all, but we missed the racing a lot more ;):p
 
Buona sera Furi. Spero che il vostro divertendo in Italia.

Things have got a bit quiet here but I try to rattle a few cages now and again LOL.

Can't wait to get racing again.
 
I do keep telling him but...........you know Furi

When me and him were team-mates in TOCA....

Furi-"I'm going to run without downforce, it will give me a straight-line advantage."

Akmuq-"Fine yes, you do that"

That was before HSR, where I went on to win twice and get a second place while he finished 5th a few times.:lol:
 
Back then though DF (Esp when 0-20) made very little to no difference to straight line speed :lol:.. Furi fails.
 
When me and him were team-mates in TOCA....

Furi-"I'm going to run without downforce, it will give me a straight-line advantage."

Akmuq-"Fine yes, you do that"

That was before HSR, where I went on to win twice and get a second place while he finished 5th a few times.:lol:

Well I'm hoping next season he listens to me a bit more, we'll see.
 
Well I'm hoping next season he listens to me a bit more, we'll see.

Actually, I think the "lose 30 seconds in one lap" strategy works quite well at SSRX :)
 
:lol: akmuq!!
 
Yeah, I do have the truck. I'll definitely try and join you guys for some fun racing :)

I live in Germany, so time shouldn't be problem lol.
 
BooyakaDragon
Yeah, I do have the truck. I'll definitely try and join you guys for some fun racing :)

I live in Germany, so time shouldn't be problem lol.

👍 nice to see new faces 👍
 
well i need to find a new team
 
So how do the teams work? Do I create my own or join one i'm guessing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back