Nascar

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 6 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
I'm doing the Nascar series now and I'm having some problems winning the race. Any tips?:)\


Thank you!!
 
Last edited:
Which race in particular?

If it's an oval then take ALL assists off. You won't believe how much faster the car is!

If it's a road race then put more rear downforce on and try to take the corners in a higher gear than strictly necessary. Downshift again once the back end is straight. You might find that two or three notches of TCS help.

In general DON'T try to block the other cars. They'll spin you into the wall before you can say "This is NASCAR racing!".
 
The trick is to take ABS off and keep the car out of first gear (if you can) because once you hit first gear the rear wheels just spin, try keep the car in second gear. Also if this doesnt work I can give you the setup I used. I have just done it now and it was a complete peice of piss.
 
The main thing on Daytona is no ASM if it is locked on then no ABS. stock gear, stock downforce, stock suspension and you should win easy. All other races full downforce slightly lower gear and in all races soft tires. Should be cake.
 
The trick is to take ABS off and keep the car out of first gear (if you can) because once you hit first gear the rear wheels just spin, try keep the car in second gear. Also if this doesnt work I can give you the setup I used. I have just done it now and it was a complete peice of piss.

Can you show it to me?
 
Back