Nascar

• Thread starter goldn
  • 8 comments

What he means is "If you're willing to spend that much valuable time, it's possible, but, not at all worth your time," it seems.

If you're really interested in recreating Martinsville, accurately, then there's no PS3 game that will let you.

Closest advice: if you're willing to sacrifice the perfect accuracy, certainly start at Tokyo Bay-kart, and work with it, as it doesn't have elevation change or camber.

My friend made one just like it

I doubt that. The only time I've seen a true oval made in the game, it was on the Eifel kart track and was microscopic in size. Martinsville is just over half a mile, but that's still quite a bit larger than the oval I saw someone make.

One of my friends actually very similar to Martinsville... only it was made for karts and it's not wide enough to do any NASCAR on it. It's 0.35 miles long and average lap times in the 125 kart are 17.6 and 17.9 in the 100 kart. The track looks like this:

FLI5GNGICcAsfBy1NC7_0.png

My karting friends and I had some great pack racing here and I've had lots of great races at this little track back during the times before update 2.0. :) And yes, the track turns left.

Back