Nations Cup & Manufacturer Series Points Issue

Spain
Spain
GrouchyOldRacer
Hi All,

I am new to GT Sport and last night I did my first ever Nations Cup race (Round 2 of Season 2). I missed Round 1 last Saturday.

So, there are 3 races in one evening (6pm, 8pm & 10pm) for the Nations Cup. I missed the 6pm one, but then did the 8pm race and won it and got 199pts. I then did the 10pm race, came 3rd and now I no longer have 199pts, but 105pts.

How the hell is that possible?

Then, to make matters worse, I did the Manufacturer Series last night (Round 2 of Season 2) and missed the 7pm one. I did the 9pm one and got 115pts from it. I didn't do the 11pm one as I was angry with what happened with my Nations Cup points and I woke up to find I have ZERO points for Round 2, even though I did complete the 9pm race.

What is going on with this? I thought you only have to do one race per round for both Nations Cup & Manufacturer series, yet I did 2 for Nations Cup and it took my worse result and with Manufacturer Series, it took the result of me not competing (zero points) instead of my 115pts??!?!?!?!

Photo attached of my 1st place win and points.

Attachments

• 20190327_203850.jpg
    20190327_203850.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 21
Hi All,

I am new to GT Sport and last night I did my first ever Nations Cup race (Round 2 of Season 2). I missed Round 1 last Saturday.

So, there are 3 races in one evening (6pm, 8pm & 10pm) for the Nations Cup. I missed the 6pm one, but then did the 8pm race and won it and got 199pts. I then did the 10pm race, came 3rd and now I no longer have 199pts, but 105pts.

How the hell is that possible?

Then, to make matters worse, I did the Manufacturer Series last night (Round 2 of Season 2) and missed the 7pm one. I did the 9pm one and got 115pts from it. I didn't do the 11pm one as I was angry with what happened with my Nations Cup points and I woke up to find I have ZERO points for Round 2, even though I did complete the 9pm race.

What is going on with this? I thought you only have to do one race per round for both Nations Cup & Manufacturer series, yet I did 2 for Nations Cup and it took my worse result and with Manufacturer Series, it took the result of me not competing (zero points) instead of my 115pts??!?!?!?!

Photo attached of my 1st place win and points.
It takes your last result.

Back